Vision Ego Transparent Clearomizers

Jeffb

That's so weird! Mine don't look like that at all. Can't imagine what that pointy thingy is for. Maybe a better seal? But mine seals wonderfully and powerfully.. nothing escaping out of that thing. Maybe a better vape? Ok.. I've been staring at that thing for a full 10 minutes. Ha! What is it for? And what's the advantage? Curious!

I received mine from Vapor Kings today and they have that small metal tube sticking out from the larger metal tube. I wont be trying them out until the one Im using poops out on me. Im on my third week with the same one. :)

I received mine from Vapor Kings today and they have that small metal tube sticking out from the larger metal tube. I wont be trying them out until the one Im using poops out on me. Im on my third week with the same one. :)

lol! I'll go grey awaiting that comparison, then. What's it been, a month since I received mine? No signs of that thing giving out, yet!

I tested 2 from Vapor Kings on my brother's Provari and the ohmes was 2.5 and 2.6. This doesn't quite fall into the lr catagory. If I'm not mistaken, the 2 from ecigexpress also came in at 2.6 and look identical but were not advertized as LR. The box it came in from VK says Vision Ego Clearomizer and www.visonecigar.com but nothing else. I made sure to order LR. Don't know what's up with that but they do work really nice.

It says LR but I find that hard to believe. It should be closer to 2 and not more than 2.5. but it seems to be more like a lr than the ones I got from ecig express even though they are the same on the meter. Must be the juice. It does work great so I can't complain. Not as powerfull as a lr 306 but at least as good as a lr eGo c.

Well this is actually my 1st LR so I wouldn't be the person to know but I agree they work great. No leaking and I think the vapor seems warmer. It's the best tank type system I've experienced. But I've never used a CE2 either so I don't know? I don't have a meter so no way of my knowing other than hoping the vendor shipped the right ones. I believe there suppost to be 2.1~2.4 if I'm not mistaken. But hey so far I really like em :cheers:

Ordering more !!! I really do like them. They do seem to bog down a bit with the darker thicker liquids, but a good rinse and it was good to go. I got about 3 weeks out of mine. I can live with that !!!

I really like using these at work, I work 12 hour shifts and love the no fuss of it. Plus, I really love the flavor and throat hit remains so consistent

Thanks Jeff !!!

I just ordered 2 more, this time from litecigusa. They only have the red translucent in stock for LR and they are $4.95. Hoping that these will truly be low resistance. The ones I have now are on the borderline between LR and SR but they still produce very well on my ego battery.

Edited by Mike

i just got my two clear LR ones in from sweet-vapes, i have no meter so i have no clue how to tell the resistance, but they were 4.95$ over there. These are great so far i just filled one with some strawberry cream eliquid and it hasnt diminished in flavor yet went through about 1ml of eliquid, now to see how long these will last for me.

Got my newest shipment from vaporkings. I really do like these things. after not using one for the last few weeks, it was a very nice change from dripping and using my Tube Tank.

These are the new ones with the silver pin in the rubber cap.

Heads up...... filled mine up last night, no problem. Great throat hit and great flavor. This morning before I left for work, I topped it off for my 12 hour shift. On the way to work, I game it a few gently shakes to get the new liquid mixed in....next think I know the whole thing is empty...liquid from window to window and splattered all over my scrubs.

Took me a bit to figure it out....but the center pin/rubber cap got pushed down a bit leaving a gap between the rubber cap and the mouth piece = liquid spilling all over......

Gently pulled back up a bit and business as usual. no more leaks, no more trouble.

As a side funny note....all morning, people would walk into the nurses station, start sniffing and say ' who has maple syrup?' I kept my mouth shut.....

BTW, the flavor was butterscotch...but on my scrubs, did smell like maple syrup.

HAH! It was a piece o crap from the get go. If that's the vape you like- more power to ya, but mine didn't review so well. I might have gotten a dud. I would be very surprised if you liked the one I tested. ..and if you did, you are very easy to please. It just killed the flavor. I'm thinking I need to try another as I hear many users that like them.

Here is an opposing review by Troop:

http://guidetovaping...nt-clearomizer/

but remember he is a noob and doesnt know what hes talking about :lol:

Exactly what I got- a dry, scratchy vape with no flavor.

I ordered 1 from SweetVapes, and I am confused by the love.

It is clean, easy to fill - and looks good. But nothing I do gives me anything other than a dry, scratchy vape. The first two puffs were awesome. Ever since then...

I don't get it! I gave it plenty of time to wick, to my knowledge did everything right...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines