Vision Ego Transparent Clearomizers

Jeffb

Is it like a tank where you have to slit and put in the cartomizer?

And please give me a link to the best place to buy 1 that will last with flavor and vapor.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

Is it like a tank where you have to slit and put in the cartomizer?

And please give me a link to the best place to buy 1 that will last with flavor and vapor.

The Vison ( Stardust) Clearomizer is a self contained unit. Just add juice. Many places have them.

http://www.discountvapers.com/vision-ego-ce4-clearomizer-dv-edition/

I love the Colors....helps with keeping my flavors straight. Next will be the long wick...I haven't really had any trouble with the short wick...just need to compare (something new to buy).

are these a horizontal or vertical coil carto? if they're a horizontal your kGo will give it a burnt taste right off the charger every time regardless of what ohm it is.

same reason you can't use gen2 808 carto's on gen 1 batteries, unless you've used them for 30mins or so off the charger. it's just too much voltage for a horizontal coil.

can I find a higher ohm clearo for my kgo so I won't get the burned flavor on a fresh battery?

the vision's come in different ohm's, if you were using a lr one try getting the standard resistance one's, something in between 2.6-3.0ohm's should be fine for your kGo, unless like i said the Vision's are a horizontal coil, if they are it may not matter what ohm they are because at 4v the kgo might just give them a burnt taste. i don't have one i can dissect so unless anyone knows if they're a horizontal coil or not my best suggestion is to just get a standard resistance one and try that out.

http://www.discountvapers.com/vision-ego-ce4-clearomizer-dv-edition/

this one is in between 2.5-2.9ohms so it should be fine for your kGo.

According to Blu ohms don't matter.

Quote "regardless of what ohm it is."

lol, way to completely disregard what i was getting across. i was saying if it's a horizontal coil the kGo might just be putting out too much voltage regardless of what ohm the carto is. key word there though is MIGHT. i don't know for sure. all i can do is make suggestions, based on educated guesses.

and it may not, if it's a horizontal coil the resistance of it may not make a difference if it's being hit by 4v. that's my only point. i will agree with you that for this specific clearo a standard eGo batt may be a better option, but we won't know unless someone tries a standard resistance vision on an kGo batt or someone can find out if it's a vertical or horizontal coil. she can either

a.) buy a $5 Vision at a standard ohms and try it out and see what happens, hopefully the higher ohm clearo won't give off a burnt taste or

b.) buy a $15 eGo batt, and a $5 eGo charger and run whatever ohm vision she wants.

Smokelessimage rep (they carry the same thing just with 808 threading) says they're vertical coil carto's, so Madkat my best advice is just to try a non lr one like the one i linked to, anything in between 2.5-3.0ohm should work fine for your kGo.

I ordered 5 of them last week... got them this last Friday. I can honestly say that I can't stand them... they muted the flavor of my juices terribly... and they were ALL 5 just the same! And a couple of them would give off nothing but a burnt taste... even when fully filled/saturated, etc. ! I should have remembered what I told myself about CE2 style cartos when those first came out: Don't ever waste money trying another 'top coil' designed carto... because they simply suck! Honestly, they flavor was just so freakin' weak... I just couldn't believe it ! Overall for me...basically a terrible experience with them ! I tried to vape through it over the weekend thinking they might just need to be broke in... well, that wasn't the case. They sucked from minute one until last night when I finally threw in the towel ! I certainly hope that everyone else that is trying them for the first time has a great experience and totally loves them!

OMG I just got mine in and I love it! It really has changed the taste of the Black Licorice I vape. I was using a Mega XXXL carto and it just was not giving me my flavor. this Vision eGo CE4 clearomizer is fantastic ....got it at Discountvapers.com after the first of the month I am buying more...

Ok, here is my take on the Visions. (I have not tried the new longer wick ones that supposedly corrects the burnt taste)

1. Easy to fill and when to add more juice or to change flavors.

2. Equal or better than most cartos IMO.

3. Very rarely I do get a bit of a burnt taste.

4. I have noticed tiny cracks on the ones I have but may be due too tightening to hard. (cracks near the base)

5. Occasionally get juice in the mouth. (I do tend to tip it up when it gets low on juice)

6. No doubt the flavor is muted compared to direct tipping IMO. (direct tipping is the best way for flavor IMO)

7. I don't feel the effect of a true LR vape.

8. I do get a tiny bit of leaking on the batt but not to bad.

:cheers:

Mine is still working great except sometimes I cant get the tip off to refill it and juice will get in my mouth. But I am getting lots of vapor and taste.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

What he said~

I ordered 5 of them last week... got them this last Friday. I can honestly say that I can't stand them... they muted the flavor of my juices terribly... and they were ALL 5 just the same! And a couple of them would give off nothing but a burnt taste... even when fully filled/saturated, etc. ! I should have remembered what I told myself about CE2 style cartos when those first came out: Don't ever waste money trying another 'top coil' designed carto... because they simply suck! Honestly, they flavor was just so freakin' weak... I just couldn't believe it ! Overall for me...basically a terrible experience with them ! I tried to vape through it over the weekend thinking they might just need to be broke in... well, that wasn't the case. They sucked from minute one until last night when I finally threw in the towel ! I certainly hope that everyone else that is trying them for the first time has a great experience and totally loves them!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines