Vision Ego Transparent Clearomizers

Jeffb

I have been using the Vision ( Some vendors call it the Stardust) for 2 weeks now while at work. I sit at a desk for 10 hours a day and vape constantly, so I believe I can give a pretty good review about this product. I love it!! Two words sum it up for me: consistent and simple. In the two weeks I have been using it I never have had one dry hit. The flavor is not muted because their is no carto filler. It has worked flawlessly without exception. Its so simple to fill up. Just unscrew the mouthpiece, fill with juice, screw the cap back on. It holds 1.6 ml of juice. I have used the Ego-T and the Ego-C and in my opinion the Vision blows them away. I have seen them available in a couple different ohm ranges ( 2.1-2.4 & 2.4-2.9) I'm using the 2.1-2.4. Pick one up, you wont be disappointed. :)

EgOvisionclearomizer-2.jpg?1331660371

Thats a good question Ron. Ive been using a 70/30 mix in it. I'm going to be buying a couple of new ones and I'll try it with Bobas to see how it works with a thick VG juice.

It looks exactly like the eGo elegance clearomizers that kitsune reviewed. Is there any difference? I picked up a couple of those and like them alot but I wouldn't say they blow away the tank setup. I didn't notice a ohmes rating or choice of that with the elegance either. I'd have to guess what I have is slightly higher resistance than what you have but it still produces vapor and TH similar to my LR tank setup. A slightly lower ohmes rating would really make a difference with what I have, imo.

Yes they are the same as what Kitsune reviewed. I ordered one after I read her review. It appears a lot of suppliers are out of the lower ohm Vision's. Must be a hot item. :)

Will this work with thick or thin juice jeff?

I bought 2 of them, and the jury is still out.I had no problem vaping a 50/50 organic juice, but both clearomizers died the same day after a couple of weeks on my KGO.Dont really know why.

I ordered 1 from SweetVapes, and I am confused by the love.

It is clean, easy to fill - and looks good. But nothing I do gives me anything other than a dry, scratchy vape. The first two puffs were awesome. Ever since then...

I don't get it! I gave it plenty of time to wick, to my knowledge did everything right...

Thats not the Vision Ego Clearomizer. That Vision Clearomizer is a different design. :)

Sorry, my mistake. I should have seen the difference because I have the EGO clearomizer. Edited by bear

One thing I have noticed on mine is there's a small needle like metal tube that petudes up through the center of the screw on drip tip so no juice gets down the middle of the clearos center. Didn't notice this in the pictures or videos that I saw on here?

Ahh. I like that design. I have never had an issue with juice getting down the metal tube, but I guess that new design provides added protection.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines