Vision Ego Transparent Clearomizers

Jeffb

Just ordered some snowman's kiss from pink spot vapors and have found it it's a 50/50 mix of pg and vg so now I want to know...has anyone else had a good experience with this mix of vg in their vision clearomizer?

I tried the vision ego clearomizer.. my newly converted neighbor had me order her one for her pina colada. It was amazing. Very odd. It looks just like my ego elegance.. which still works 2 months later.. and her flavors are not muted at all. Mine are. Hmmmm...

I tried the vision ego clearomizer.. my newly converted neighbor had me order her one for her pina colada. It was amazing. Very odd. It looks just like my ego elegance.. which still works 2 months later.. and her flavors are not muted at all. Mine are. Hmmmm...

It's no wonder the flavors are muted after 2 months. lol. You got your money's worth out of that one. I've gone a couple of months on some attys but sooner or later it's time for it to go even if it still produces goos vapor. I have real good luck with all my attys and carto's and hardly ever pop them or break them or get duds. I usually retire them after 4-6 weeks for the purpose of having better flavor. The Elegance and the Vision are pretty good for flavor but I get flavor longer out of 510 and 306 drip attys but these clearos are definitely a good buy.

It's no wonder the flavors are muted after 2 months. lol. You got your money's worth out of that one. I've gone a couple of months on some attys but sooner or later it's time for it to go even if it still produces goos vapor. I have real good luck with all my attys and carto's and hardly ever pop them or break them or get duds. I usually retire them after 4-6 weeks for the purpose of having better flavor. The Elegance and the Vision are pretty good for flavor but I get flavor longer out of 510 and 306 drip attys but these clearos are definitely a good buy.

Ah, no, they were muted from the beginning, sadly. I did consider that they were getting old, however. So, I tried my neighbor's with her pina colada. It was fantastic. But, just to be sure, I tried her pina colada in an atty. Pretty close! I was very impressed. I wasn't planning on ordering those again, but I think now I will!

I have two of the Echo clearomizers (same thing but with 808 threading, I believe)and I like them but I agree that sometimes the flavor is muted. I have used a 70/30 mix in them and have had no problems with that mixture. Right now I'm using something that is 100% VG (very thick) and it is working fine. How do you people clean yours?

I just filled my only other clearomizer (echomizer) with cinnamon roll from Mtbakervapor (awesome flavor). I have read that the cinnamon flavors will crack them, but I'm giving it a shot. I will report on any cracking issues.

It looks like I'm going to have to update my review on the Visions. The one that Kit sent tastes fine and performs better than the last two I've tested. As an added bonus, it was loaded with VT Midnight- very nice to taste that again! While the draw is a bit stiff, the flavor is good and the scratchy that I had in my first Vision is gone. While I won't recant my initial opinion, I will update it to reflect the positive. 1 out of 3 isn't very impressive, but the first two could have been a bad batch- and in the least, I recognize the potential it has for what it is.

A big thanks to you Kit. I wasn't going to give the Vision a second look. Let me know what you think of the ones that I am sending out tomorrow. Both have less than a tank through them and are poo.

LOL......should have guessed that one !!!

how about a trade....I will send you a vision that I think works with a SASE...and you can send me the one you have and I can tell you if your nuts.

PM'd you

I'm glad they arrived and glad they are ok. They may never be your favorite...but I'm glad they work better the ones you had. Products can be very erratic. All the ones I bought from vapor king and ecig express have been very good. been great for those 12 hours shifts when dripping is not an option.

Kitsune...I didn't see any on the vapor king site and the ecig express had ego elegance...what are you using?

I'm glad they arrived and glad they are ok. They may never be your favorite...but I'm glad they work better the ones you had. Products can be very erratic. All the ones I bought from vapor king and ecig express have been very good. been great for those 12 hours shifts when dripping is not an option.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the great posts and to JeffB for starting the thread. I've been looking for something new (aren't we all). Been using LR Cartomizers for several months now after leaving direct drip atty's behind (because they're too expensive and have a very inconsistent life span, in my experience.) I've been missing out on flavor since switching to cartos, so the promise of less-muted flavors really drew me to these clearomizers.

Mine arrived today from Discount Vapers; I ordered (3) of the LR eGo CE4+ variety with the longer wicks. http://www.discountv...aromizer-v2-lr/

So far, so very good. Much better flavor with these than cartos, very nice vapor production off my eGo battery, no leakage. But for me the best quality of these is simple: I can see how much juice I have left! No more nasty taste when I burn the carto because I'm outta juice. No more topping off and having it leak out the bottom.

Only gripe is having to fill with a syringe. I'd like to get away from using the syringe because I don't like accidentally sticking myself. How's everyone else filling their clearomizers?

I'll re-post as to their longevity, but from what you're all saying, I should at least get two weeks out each one.

I dont use a syringe. I just take the cap off and squirt the juice inside. Dont see a need for a syringe. :)

LOL, Right after I finished my reply, I thought "Hey, why not just squirt the juice inside and avoid the center post?" And it worked just fine!

Then I thought, "I bet someone already replied and pointed this out!" And you did!

I love this forum. :thumbup:

Kitsune...I didn't see any on the vapor king site and the ecig express had ego elegance...what are you using?

http://www.vaporkings.com/Vision-Clearomizers-s/2060.htm

http://www.ecigexpress.com/cartridges-lt-cartomizers-c-36/ego-elegance-clearomizer-1-6ml-vision-p-1255

These are the ones I have been using. Ego elegance/vision... I think they are the same...at least I can't tell any difference.

@DarthVaper....LOL !!! Sometimes its the simple solution that is the hardest to see.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so i'm finally trying one of these, and i've only taken a few hits so far. i need help lol

the draw is INCREDIBLY STIFF, i'm getting pretty low vapor production, it almost seems to be acting as if it's flooding. what do i do? i tried backing it off a few turns but so far that hasn't helped.

just checked the connection and it is definately leaking through the battery side connection. when i filled i made sure just to drip down the side and avoid center tube like usual. what's up? y is it leaking.

i did, there must be a pretty serious break-in period with these, the first hour or so of vaping and at least .50 a mil was just horrible to be quite honest. vapor production was bad, flavor was bad, but now it seems to be turning around. even if just a little bit. guess i'll keep vapin it and see what happens lol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines