Vaporizer stands/organizers - Not for sale

Is there any sort of market for these? Do you guys actively use them?

I have built a couple for myself in my wood shop and was wondering if anyone would be interested in having one?

I will post an example of the one I made soon as I can snap a pic.

This is in no way shape or form a finished product. This was simply a mock-up of an idea so I could see how I liked the design/functionality In other words, finished, this thing would have trim, routed edges, stain and varnish, etc.

In either case, would anyone be interested in something like this?

2r7anaw.jpg

Edited by mvince201

Yep there's a good market for nice stands, there are a couple on her that do them well. If you could meet that same quality¥price point they would sell. Might try it in the right place tho, this is new members..Jeff will spank ya and move it tho....hee hee..

New guy here too. Thinking I'm going to go hit the graph paper/auto-cad and try to get something made up.

Considering make it out of 2024 Aircraft Aluminum with mixture of flush and standard head rivets.

That would be way cool. Trade for a sweet wood one? lol

Pretty cool though. I've seen several I've liked and several I didn't. I just think it would be neat for people to be able to say hey I want one like this and I can make it. Just sayin. Gives me something to do with my free time anyway :)

Similar. Except I plan to have much more detail/workmanship. Also I can design them to a specific person's needs rather than just buying a mass produced one that may or may not fit your vapes. ;)

Everything I do is custom made. And more detail/workmanship? I think you need to do a little research before you make comments on people you don't know. ;)

I've always like this one Mark.

721.png

You have any blanks for that model that you do a combo for the mod drip tips and

I can do whatever you'd like Comp. :) All you have to do is give me an idea of what kind of wood and what you need it to hold and I can take it from there.

Everything I do is custom made. And more detail/workmanship? I think you need to do a little research before you make comments on people you don't know. ;)

I can do whatever you'd like Comp. :) All you have to do is give me an idea of what kind of wood and what you need it to hold and I can take it from there.

Number one, I did not mean that in disrespectful way, I just meant that I planned to have more intricate designs. In other words, yeah you make yours custom, but how many of those same designs have I seen on ebay/amazon? All of them. But thanks for jacking my post and acting like a dickhead. I will now be leaving this forum.

And number two, who said "HEY WILL DICKHEAD MARK COME OVER HERE AND POST ALL OF HIS STANDS WHILE THIS NEW GUY TRYS TO SHOW PEOPLE HIS" No...dont think so. You're a big headed prick. And your stands are junk quite frankly. I can drill 50 holes in a wood block too.

Thanks to everyone that was helpful to me here. Unfortunately your dickhead admin could not be so helpful. Later.

Edited by mvince201

LMAO!!! Sorry if you can't handle a little competition and actually it wasn't that at all. I was just posting to give you some ideas. But if you're really that sensitive you probably shouldn't be on the internet anyway. ;) As for the name calling--I can handle it but it does kinda show your maturity level. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :hrhr:

LMAO!!! Sorry if you can't handle a little competition and actually it wasn't that at all. I was just posting to give you some ideas. But if you're really that sensitive you probably shouldn't be on the internet anyway. ;) As for the name calling--I can handle it but it does kinda show your maturity level. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :hrhr:

I can handle competition, but if I wanted someone to come into my thread, tell me I'm an idiot, then continue to sell his products on a thread that was created for mine, of course I'm going to get pissed off. I was not trying to say your work was not good, I was simply saying I plan to put more detail and intricacy into mine. However you decided instead of saying "Oh I'm sorry I took that the wrong way" It was you're an idiot my stands are the **** who wants to buy one?

Not to mention, like I said, every one of your "ideas" I can buy on ebay for $20. But thanks for all the "ideas".

Next time I want to pay $60 for a piece of wood with a square notch cut out of it I'll let you know.

Dude you are messing up...Mark is a VIP admin on this forum, and a well respected member....I have never seen him "push" his products on this forum, but always welcomes questions, and provides great MODs as gifts or fundraisers. He has been here for a long time and your working on one day....he welcomed you in and you pissed a hissy because he is obviously much more talented than you, at least by that prototype balsa wood junior high school shop reject you posted up, and everyone here including Mark was cordial and welcoming...

Until now ....if your gonna be a little biatch take your dumass elsewhere.... We don't want or need your drama...so BOUNCE!!!!

Ok I'll do a quick sketch of what I want and PM it to you mid month and work out the details. Also, I have some rough cut wood here that I think would work nicely for it. :) (Red Oak)