Vaporizer stands/organizers - Not for sale

Don't know why you would respect such an egotistical prick.

Lol you're all asshats as far as I am concerned. Good luck fellas. Later.

Dude, I read thru the entire exchange. Not once, before your little outburst did he disrespect you or come across as egotistical. That came out AFTER you melted down. We like to do some ribbing around here sometimes, but thats not what I came away with.

Also, you referred to him coming "your" thread and being disrespectful.

1st, there is NO "your" thread. Anyone can chime in on any open thread.

2nd, Mark has been a part of this forum for a long time. And he's never pushed his wares on anyone.

3rd, it seems as if you get your feelings hurt easily. You may want to think about toughening up psychologically before opening yourself up for criticism of your work.

4th, a couple hours ago, you said you were leaving the forum. By the fact that you've returned, shows that you WANT to foment derisiveness and insults.

5th, its really easy to throw insults and hate thru a computer using words. Its much harder to be mature and take the words back. Its also harder to take what was said to you and internalize it, analize it, and deal with it. Thats what real maturity takes.

Don't know why you would respect such an egotistical prick.

Lol you're all asshats as far as I am concerned. Good luck fellas. Later.

You are much better suited for ECF which is thatta way ----------------------------------------------------->

Or call this guy, he can help you with your anger management:

DrPhil.gif

Edited by bcartervol98

I agree I reacted a little bit ridiculously, and I apologize, but it came across to me that he took offense to something that was not meant offensively, as well as pushed his products on a thread that was created for mine. In my eyes that is disrespectful.

I looked forward to being a member of this forum and learning from everyone here, however, it seems I will have to take my business elsewhere.

I am not here to throw insults, but I also didn't come here to be looked upon like a ingrate.

So like I said, Thank you to those who have helped me already, and have a nice day.

What you have to understand is unlike the huge forums we are a fairly tight-knit group. Those of us that have been around for months and years have grown accustomed to not having the same stringent rules other forums put on. You asked a question if there was a market for such a product and Mark posted his link. No one was trying to steal your idea or anything, it has already been done and if you do it well and are respectful (especially to the Admin and core group) then you would love this forum and would have maybe gotten business from us.

It is very difficult to get context from the written word so it is best to try and not read too much into anything. We kid, we rib each other, we occasionally hijack a thread unintentionally. Its informal here. I would take an anti anxiety pill, take a minute, and decide if you want to be a member here or not. If you do, a simple apology and request to remove the offensive "E-Fight" posts I am certain you could be accommodated

Based on the repeated "Goodbye I am leaving" I suspect you want to be a part of the community and make amends so if that is the case, just do it and move on either here or elsewhere.

Mark, sorry for being such a hothead. I have been an outstanding member in many forums and never had problems with anyone. I'm actually a pretty easy guy to get along with. We obviously just had a mis-communication and apparently I was not in the right state of mind to respond respectfully.

I took what you said as a "You're stand sucks, anyone want to buy mine?" type thing and you must admit it came off that way in a sense.

As I said, I'm not here to pick fights or throw around insults. Things were just comprehended incorrectly and it turned into a much larger ordeal than it should have been.

Forgive and forget, or pick one. As I always say.

And just to clear things up. I do admire your workmanship, your pieces have incredible character. When I said I wanted my pieces to have more workmanship/detail I simply meant I wanted them to have a more intricate/modern design rather than the traditional style.

The piece I have posted a picture of, like I said, was a very quick (literally about 10 minutes) mock-up of a design I plan to create. I just wanted opinions on the design itself.

I am fairly new to the world of vaporizers and am just not sure what types of designs people are after.

I feel if you are willing to forgive me for my outbursts, we can have a relationship that is beneficial to both of us.

I'd like to offer a piece of advice from my perspective, and it's not meant to be an attack at all..... After reading not just this thread, but others you've started I feel most were pleasent and a good start to getting to know you as well as you the group here. Untill your focus switched to selling a product. So, if you intend on selling products fine, but be up front about your intentions. After 20 ish posts it can seem a lil misleading. As much as we try to help and support eachother, the flip side is defending the very same ppl when something comes to our attention with a member. Whatever the outcome of this situations is I hope you are succesful in vapeing and staying of analogs. That's what it's about.

My focus was never selling a product. In fact I don't even have a product to sell. I came here to learn. I just thought that because I liked my custom stand so much, some others may like one as well, and I have the tools and equipment to create them. Obviously I do not plan to do business here in either case after the recent events, and it appears Mark has that under control anyway. Thanks.

There is room in this industry for many. Just because there is one person doing this here, does not dictate a monopoly. You seem to think that he posted as a way to push you out. That is so not the case. Show off some of your finished work and you might find a better response.

And just to clear things up.

I feel if you are willing to forgive me for my outbursts, we can have a relationship that is beneficial to both of us.

My focus was never selling a product. In fact I don't even have a product to sell. I came here to learn. I just thought that because I liked my custom stand so much, some others may like one as well, and I have the tools and equipment to create them. Obviously I do not plan to do business here in either case after the recent events, and it appears Mark has that under control anyway. Thanks.

Already has been as far as I am concerned.

9a0f72ccfc1a36c0481a442aee07adaf_zpsc280

I have known Mark for a very long time and he has been a member of the vast vaping community for just as long. I can guarantee that he was not trying to push you out or insult your design. Mark has a passion for what he creates and enjoys sharing it with others that are like minded. Mark has given back to the vaping community more than any other person I have known. His creations and gifts are coveted by the whole community.

You took quite a beating by some of the forum members and you stuck it out. The members around here can get pretty protective of their veteran vaping friends. Hang around, get to know the rest of the community. We are pretty friendly and don't be afraid to share some of your other designs.

PLAY NICE! It is done, you all had your say and the OP apologized.

He wasn't selling his wares in your thread, he was sharing his work with you. If you poke through the forum, you will see a lot of threads getting derailed. Some of our members have a bad habit of derailing threads. :laughing: Keeps it interesting.

Apparently moving this into the classifieds has become a conflict. Moving it to the General Discussion. Now it is a discussion and not a classified. Oh and I am locking this. Mark will be able to reply if he would like.