Mark Mod Pif

Jeffb

Dude...a little decorum please...at least "out" yourself regionally befor you go worldwide. Actually I'm glad to see you here because I know you are the boge lr carto king. Have some on the way (mainly after all of your good things to say about them). Reg. cartos just don't do it for me. When I get mine in a day or 2, if I could bend your ear for a little advice or guidance I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

LOL. Not a problem. :thumbsup:

Soon after I first heard of Mark's Mods I heard that he going to stop making them at #100, and he's already in the 90s. A vaping world without more of these beautiful works of art makes me sad... :(

I totally agree with you on this statement! For some strange reason... I don't see this ever being a reality for Mark! I mean, what better place is there other than his garage making "Marks Mods", to pound down those ice cold Miller Lights? :thumbsup:

Things didn't end up too well for me last time I tried to win one of these, let's hope this goes a little smoother :shiftyninja:

But let me tell you... it sure as hell was an entertaining evening! This much I know! By the way, did you get sick or anything as a result?? :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE