Mark Mod Pif

Jeffb

Hello Vapor Talk,

I have 2 Mark's Mods, so I decided to give one away. This is #24 and I'm unsure of the wood. I'm sure Mark will let us know. The rules are simple:

Post in this thread

Only 1 post per member

Available only to members in the continental USA

Contest will end on February 14th ( Valentines Day) 11:59:59 PM PST

I will put the post number in a random number generator to determine the winner.

Have fun and you can post whatever you want

JeffB

VT Forum Admin

Edited to add, I found out it is Pink Ivory.

Picture4.jpg

Picture3.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Edited by jeffb

Hmmmm??? #24 I have listed as Pink Ivory but the pic you posted doesn't look like it. Did you look at the battery plate and see if I put the name of the wood on there?

And Jeff, That is a very nice pay it forward! :unworthy:

What a sweet thing to do, Jeff. But...HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? I've been all kinds of sad since I realized that I do not have a BACKUP Mark's Mod. You do have one and you're giving it away!!??? LOL

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I had to say it. :rolleyes:

YES! I LOVE WOOD.

Dude...a little decorum please...at least "out" yourself regionally befor you go worldwide. Actually I'm glad to see you here because I know you are the boge lr carto king. Have some on the way (mainly after all of your good things to say about them). Reg. cartos just don't do it for me. When I get mine in a day or 2, if I could bend your ear for a little advice or guidance I would really appreciate it. Thanks.