What Are You Vaping Today?

seaspine

VT Traditional Tobacco on the VP/PT

VT grape on the ego

VT dulcis on the VP2

my mix---orange creme on a 510

my mix---rootbeer on a 510

Yeah, Yeah I know---too much---but I like to switch my flavors often.

I was vaping a 50/50 combo of flu cured and french pipe. It's not as good as either alone. Somtimes you win sometimes you don't. I've switched to a homemade butter rum. I like this alot. Wish I had more Dulcis!

Ms.T's Banana Pudding on one 510, MsTs watermelon on another 510, VT sweet dawn on the 306, and when my purple 510 gets here today i was thinking of trying ENS cappuccino or maybe some apple jelly...... hmmmmm choices choices choices... what's a girl to do....... wink.gif

Ms.T's Banana Pudding on one 510, MsTs watermelon on another 510, VT sweet dawn on the 306, and when my purple 510 gets here today i was thinking of trying ENS cappuccino or maybe some apple jelly...... hmmmmm choices choices choices... what's a girl to do....... wink.gif

Scheduling is the key! With that kind of rotation, you're gonna have to get ... organized! :D That stuff sounds great.

I'm huffin' some of Awesome Vapor's "Juicy Peach" mixed with about 5ml of their "Mango". Didn't figure it would hurt much to mix those any... and it definately didn't. Those are comin' at me thru my VPPT at 5v. I'm also takin' in some of Juicy Vapor's "Doc Pepper" on the VP2. All of the above 36mg except for the "Doc Pepper"... because 24mg was the highest they had!! I'm another one of those that can't make my mind up so I just vape several at the same time. :thumbsup:

Rath Mocha Mint Coffee... I'm going to burn through this bottle quick too this is my new fav I'm sure until I crack a new one (looking forward to bannana cream pie)

Side note: Waited too long before I ordered in this batch and ran out of RY4, switched to B&H which i didn't dig. Tasted too much like smoke, I was wondering if you all who have tried the other tobacco flavors could tell me if all the Tobacco flavors taste like smoke, I'd be more into something that tastes like a fresh unlit cigar smells. Any good tobacco flav sugestions? Was going to get some VT TT but don't want anything that tastes more like smoke than anything else.