What Are You Vaping Today?

seaspine

As of 9:14a.m. TX time I am currently vaping on Vaportalk Tobacco on my V4L usb passthrew and Janty french pipe on my VP1. And it is AWESOME!! :punk:

Can't enjoy any of the VT ones except for my staple (Mentha) cause of my 0 nic issues. Only other one I regularly vape is 0mg Cappuccino from Janty. I tried a little VaporTalk grape soda I keep for other folks, man what a raw throat hit at 6mg. Tasted good but I need recs for the 0mg Rath juice which I'm going to try.

So far in my cart I have Menthol, grape and root beer soda, and mocha mint coffee. Any others I should plop in to the old cart?

Rotating RY4 which is very good.....and Mt Dew which I don't recommend to anyone. But I'm not going to waste it, so I'll use it up thinking about the great flavors I have in reserve.

today I have been smoking Rapple(Rasberry/Apple) and Cherry Dream(LorAnn Cherry/Strawberry/Raspberry/Tropical Punch/Marshmellow) very tasty which is a recipe I found in the calculator I posted on the DIY Liquid forum

Wow... I've got to tell you all that don't already know. Wordupecig.com has some awesome tasting juices!! I wasn't sure so I just did the 5 count "variety pack" and I seriously love them all! I couldn't believe how great they taste... it's crazy. I took a total stab in the dark and went for: Hi-C, Ginseng, Kiwi, Carapple, and Ruyin #4... all at 24mg. So far I've tried them all on my VP2 and my VPPT at 5 volts. They are all good both ways I must say... but at 5v they definately take on that nice warm vape. Now I just wish that the bottles were bigger than 5ml each!! THAT makes me sad.

Wow... I've got to tell you all that don't already know. Wordupecig.com has some awesome tasting juices!! I wasn't sure so I just did the 5 count "variety pack" and I seriously love them all! I couldn't believe how great they taste... it's crazy. I took a total stab in the dark and went for: Hi-C, Ginseng, Kiwi, Carapple, and Ruyin #4... all at 24mg. So far I've tried them all on my VP2 and my VPPT at 5 volts. They are all good both ways I must say... but at 5v they definately take on that nice warm vape. Now I just wish that the bottles were bigger than 5ml each!! THAT makes me sad.

Get more 5 packs, not a bad deal at $21 (I think) to get some variety.

I need recs for the 0mg Rath juice which I'm going to try. So far in my cart I have Menthol, grape and root beer soda, and mocha mint coffee. Any others I should plop in to the old cart?

Also, what's up with Ms. T? Any good?

I may be repeating myself JTJoe, but Juicyvapor has good stuff. VG, PG, or a 50/50 mix. If you like the Root Beer, I recommend theirs. Although I see on their site they are temporarily not taking orders.

Any suggestions on a tobacco flavor with a little fruit flavoring? Like a cherry tobacco?

I may be repeating myself JTJoe, but Juicyvapor has good stuff. VG, PG, or a 50/50 mix. If you like the Root Beer, I recommend theirs. Although I see on their site they are temporarily not taking orders.

Any suggestions on a tobacco flavor with a little fruit flavoring? Like a cherry tobacco?

Hmmmm - still down. Just looking for something to break up the monotony and I'm actually trying to force myself to vape more. I think it's one of the reasons I just can't drop the weight I need to (about 10-15 lbs). If they have 0mg I'll give them a try but I thought I saw good things being written about Mrs. T and Rath juice.

I have about 10 Ms. T. flavors. I ordered a bunch of chocolate and coffee flavors, but I'm not sure why...I really like the lighter stuff. My favorite of hers is Red Hot Cinnamon Stick. Reminds me of ground cinnamon...not red hot candy (which is what I was expecting for some reason). I use zero nic with her juice for the times I feel like munching on something or when I get jittery from too much nicotine. Her Snozberry Wallpaper is good, too. It's a sweet tart/spree/smartie flavor. I did dedicate one atty to that one as it sticks for a LONG time.

Edited by Michelle

Halo -- Harley 56 18mg and my homemade butter-rum 22-26mg. This Halo juice is really good. It only comes in 30ml glass bottles but the reviews were good so I gave it a try. The reviews were right. I really like Midnight and Dulcis I miss them alot I got to make an order soon.

I just got my order from TV and I thought there was something wrong with my tastebuds, NOT... Atomic Cinnicide is something else! :dribble: If you like cinnamon, as in fireballs or big red, you'll love this stuff, I'm trying to switch off to a homemade flavor that has some coffee, tabacco and pralines and cream flavor in it, plus a few leftover drops from this and that :rolleyes2: my husband calls my graveyard mix, so I don't get sick on the cinnicide but it is soooo good. :thumbsup: that's what I'm vaping today. :D Have a good one