Jump to content

Before We All Panic.....


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The latest CDC report   26 dead and 1200 ill. but then they say only 75% confirmed THC.  so, what, the other 25% are liars?...... of course, I'm being facetious, I have no dou

I work with a girl who's SO became deathly ill "due to vaping". (When I questioned her, she admitted that it was black market THC her SO was vaping EXCLUSIVELY for a week, when she became ill and then

The Independent published this article from a doctor. He is saying what we've known and is actually using common sense. I'm an American doctor. Here's the truth about Juul, vaping and legalizing

Posted Images

Just a little minor digging is all it took to find these articles - most just showed up in my daily news feed. How hard is it for people to get more than one side (that all vaping is evil!) of the story? Honestly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tam said:

Just a little minor digging is all it took to find these articles - most just showed up in my daily news feed. How hard is it for people to get more than one side (that all vaping is evil!) of the story? Honestly.

People believe they are way too busy and over stressed even though they can babble endlessly about Game of Thrones or Walking Dead and the like.  If they don't vape, they are not going to dig.  They will just parrot headlines.  We lost the biggest battle by not getting in front of this.  We knew it was coming.  Now the anties have got their agenda well published which is effectively the rules of engagement.  We got slapped with proving them wrong which is exactly opposite of rules of law.  It is their burden to prove their accusations are correct.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tam said:

Just a little minor digging is all it took to find these articles - most just showed up in my daily news feed. How hard is it for people to get more than one side (that all vaping is evil!) of the story? Honestly.

Sad most people I deal with only believe the one side  trying to explain the other side too some is like talking too a wall

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cany said:

Sad most people I deal with only believe the one side  trying to explain the other side too some is like talking too a wall

It is sad.  I don't think people want to believe how corrupt these agencies are.  I don't blame them.  I would love to believe these agencies were working to protect me.  A person has to go through something like this vaping "crisis" on a personal level to accept the corruption, deceit,  and deception these agencies propagate.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Walt said:

It is sad.  I don't think people want to believe how corrupt these agencies are.  I don't blame them.  I would love to believe these agencies were working to protect me.  A person has to go through something like this vaping "crisis" on a personal level to accept the corruption, deceit,  and deception these agencies propagate.  

I couldnt agree more

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Walt said:

It is sad.  I don't think people want to believe how corrupt these agencies are.  I don't blame them.  I would love to believe these agencies were working to protect me.  A person has to go through something like this vaping "crisis" on a personal level to accept the corruption, deceit,  and deception these agencies propagate.  

To add to the idiocy -- let's just ignore all the years people have been vaping before this "crisis" came up and we're all healthier than we've ever been... but don't let facts get in your way. SMH

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tam said:

To add to the idiocy -- let's just ignore all the years people have been vaping before this "crisis" came up and we're all healthier than we've ever been... but don't let facts get in your way. SMH

Amen!!!   I'll say it again, Amen!!!

We've been vaping for over a decade and this so called crisis pops up.  Give me a break!  The first thing I tell people who question or condemn my vaping is that 2.5 years ago my BP was 142/80.  I had an inhaler.  I was in the beginning stages of COPD/emphysema.  I constantly wheezed.  All that is gone.  118/72, moving more air than I have for the last 20 years.  The next thing I ask them is if they don't think it is a little telling that this sickness just popped up in the last few months after better than a decade of vaping and note that the vast majority of cases have been traced back to adulterated e-juice and none traced back to a legitimate store.  

Just insane.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Used, or tried to, the same rationale when talking to a couple people I know.  Tried to talk them into at least trying vaping to get rid of all their coughing and hacking.  Might as well have been talking to a sack of hammers.  Some wise man once said ...... "you just cant fix stupid".  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Walt said:

Amen!!!   I'll say it again, Amen!!!

We've been vaping for over a decade and this so called crisis pops up.  Give me a break!  The first thing I tell people who question or condemn my vaping is that 2.5 years ago my BP was 142/80.  I had an inhaler.  I was in the beginning stages of COPD/emphysema.  I constantly wheezed.  All that is gone.  118/72, moving more air than I have for the last 20 years.  The next thing I ask them is if they don't think it is a little telling that this sickness just popped up in the last few months after better than a decade of vaping and note that the vast majority of cases have been traced back to adulterated e-juice and none traced back to a legitimate store.  

Just insane.  

Same with me in that my HDL cholesterol is on the low side of average where before it was pretty damned high, blood pressure went down a bit more (which could be a bad thing for me because it was a little lower than the optimal 120/80 before but....), and I'm not short of breath anymore when I exert myself walking up and down stairs. My doctor is much happier with me since I started vaping.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yikes!

 

well, it may be 0 nic for me soon, anyway.   My wife and I are down to 1.5mg now anyway

 

but if they do the same for flavoring......grrrrrrrrrrr🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Walt said:

And of course, what we have been expecting.  If current proposed legislation is passed this will have a value of $2800.00.  1 ltr 100 proof

 

Nic Small.jpg

Yep, then it'll become just like cannabis. ....... DIY home extraction, and another target for the DEA.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aufin said:

Yep, then it'll become just like cannabis. ....... DIY home extraction, and another target for the DEA.  

Absolutely.  And more adulterants added to kill and sicken more people as per the cause of what we are currently seeing.  And maybe if the market is big enough, we can have cartel and gang members killing each other in the streets over territory.  It's what gooberment does!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, aufin said:

Yeah, buddy ...... legalize reefer, criminalize tobacco. 

You just cant make this stuff up 

Too many people want pot.  Politicians realized if they wanted to be elected they better jump on the legal pot train.  Smokers and vapers are a small enough minority that they can be targeted without fear of election repercussions.  My state of Michigan receives upwards of $5B a year from tobacco sales and donations.  Big surprise we are the first to scream ban as smoking is at a historic low.  No big surprise the feds are offsetting their tax losses either.  Yes, they will kill people but they will get their money.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Walt said:

 Yes, they will kill people but they will get their money.  

Truly an oxymoron. They're killing off the people from which they get their money.

Maybe we'll just remove the oxy part. Seems to fit better.  :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bebop said:

Boy, the anti-vaping commercials are poring it on thick in my parts.  It's outrageous and qualifies as fake news 😁

Our locale TV "news" stations have been having interviews with all kinds of so-called "experts" on vaping and health. The only problem is, they know virtually nothing about vaping more than the bull pucky they've seen on the TV news...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/public-health-expert-worries-e-cigarette-panic-is-ruining-single-biggest-public-health-opportunity-in-120-years/?utm_campaign=CBS Story (NJnJHt)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=VaporAuthority Website Subscriptions&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJlZHdhcmRwZmFsaXNAZ21haWwuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiTjJlVms0In0%3D

This link will take you to an interview with so much common sense it'll make your head spin. That's your one and only warning before clicking on the link.  😄

Public health expert on e-cigarette panic

Researchers are working hard to determine the cause of more than 500 reported cases of lung illness affecting e-cigarette users. But even before this outbreak, e-cigarettes divided the medical community. Public Health England describes e-cigarettes as "at least 95% less harmful than tobacco cigarettes" – a claim New York University professor David Abrams agrees with. Abrams tells "CBS This Morning" Tony Dokoupil why he's concerned about what the current panic about e-cigarette safety could mean for public health.Sept 20, 2019
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...