Sign in to follow this  
jasmineskyrim

Vaping and Gaming

Im not a big gamer. My daughter has a XBox and I loved playing the Gears of War series. I will be buying the Nintendo Switch just so I can play the new Zelda.

I stay far away from gaming... if I didn't, I wouldn't get any sleep at all!  :lol: 

I sometimes play Fallout 4, not really into the fighting part but I like building things. Tried Skyrim, but don't like all the magic.

Both games are modded, it makes them more interesting. Modding FO4 gives me more building options.

5 hours ago, Tam said:

I stay far away from gaming... if I didn't, I wouldn't get any sleep at all!  :lol: 

lol! yeah right...... 

you need plan your day better. game at night for 2 hours a day and you can find the time.

I prefer the historical epic games. I love games that bring you to another world in lifes history. 

I also love Nintendo Wii and the 64.  Great games with a lot of creativity. I am a picky gamer. I have to have it be creative to game, keeps me interested and enjoy the art of the game.

6 hours ago, FXRich said:

I sometimes play Fallout 4, not really into the fighting part but I like building things. Tried Skyrim, but don't like all the magic.

Both games are modded, it makes them more interesting. Modding FO4 gives me more building options.

You can play Skyrim without using magic at all. Its a challenge but I only use magic to enchant my armour and weapons. my character is a badass chic! 

9 hours ago, jasmineskyrim said:

lol! yeah right...... 

you need plan your day better. game at night for 2 hours a day and you can find the time.

Wow. Thanks for your advice, especially when you know nothing about me and what's going on in my life that takes up my time.

1 hour ago, Tam said:

Wow. Thanks for your advice, especially when you know nothing about me and what's going on in my life that takes up my time.

oh, sorry. I didn't mean it that way dude.

Posted (edited)

No-lifer from Denver here, lol. I've played tons and tons of different games in my life. The two favorites of all time is Portal and Portal 2. Also, I've played WoW, Lineage II and many other MMORPG. Right now I'm playing Overwatch. I really like this game. Because it has everything that I need. Well, at least it seems like that. Not so long ago I've decided to make one more Overwatch character. I just want to compare tank and offensive hero. But I won't waste my time for the alternative hero. Not so long ago I've found where to buy boosting in Overwatch for a small price. I think I will buy it and then I will have two cool heroes instead of one.

Edited by BaronSamedi

Vaping and gaming? Such a combo can bring a lot of pleasure when u play in the video game that has a pretty interesting plot. I think that it's a lot better to play in the video games that can help people with interesting thoughts as it happens in tVaping and gaming? Such a combo can bring a lot of pleasure when u play in the video game that has a pretty interesting plot. I think that it's a lot better to play in the video games that can help people with interesting thoughts as it happens in the deep plot video games. U know, when I was looking for the deep sensed games, I came across the CS: GO. This game is fascinating due to the fact of the learning of tactical combat things. Actually, there's only one thing that disturbs me in this video game and it's the raising of the profile. This process requires a lot of personal time, in order to get a higher profile rank. That's why I think that it's quite useful to get the fastest csgo boosting that would support me any time when I want. It's not expensive btw, so I believe that I should use this service for a long period of time, cause this is the way that I prefer to choose in order to get the pleasure from the video games..he deep plot video games.

Edited by MindDisaster