Star Wars: Rogue One (No Spoilers)

For the Star Wars fans on the forums, I had the opportunity to see Rogue One last night.  Going again tonight with the kids.  I promised no spoilers and there will be none, but I will say this:  If you're a hardcore Star Wars fan, the last 2 minutes of the movie alone are worth the price of admission.

That is all.

5 hours ago, Bebop said:

Just tell me.  Are there any goofy bears or annoying cgi cartoon characters? 

:wallbash::lol:

Those are not goofy bears, Bebop. I'll have you know that those are killer teddy bears with bad attitudes. 

I was a Star Wars fan the first three original movies. The fourth one was... okay, but when Jar Jar Binks came into the picture... the franchise lost me. Haven't watched another one since.  :(

I loved Star Wars.  I thought The Empire Strikes Back was even better.  And Return was okay ..... If you subtract the teddy bears. :D

The rest is lost on me.  However I was a little intrigued by this new trailer....

All I have heard it that this is a "Star Wars story". Any way to tell me how it fits into the story without spoilers? Is it a side story like a deeper look into what happened with Anakin  and OB Wan between the death of his master and the time Anakin turned, or just some random "Star Wars" type stuff that vaguely is tied to the story?

Hey wait a minute .....I like the ewoks they're cute ;)

I like the original movies a lot but haven't watched any of the others. If this is like a prequel then maybe we'll go.... I'm with @Squid on this one.

17 hours ago, Squid said:

All I have heard it that this is a "Star Wars story". Any way to tell me how it fits into the story without spoilers? Is it a side story like a deeper look into what happened with Anakin  and OB Wan between the death of his master and the time Anakin turned, or just some random "Star Wars" type stuff that vaguely is tied to the story?

I don't consider this a spoiler because the basic plot was announced a long time ago.  It does tie in with the other movies.  It's about how the Rebel Alliance got the plans to the Death Star.  Anything else you want to know you'll just have to go see the movie for yourself. ;)