Hey. I'm new here!

EMusic

I recently bought my first vaporizer - the Kangertech Subvod-C.  I didn't want to be a cigarette smoker anymore and decided to switch to vaping.  The difference is unbelievable!  I was a 10+ year heavy smoker and just could not find a way to quit or even just to slow down.  

Once I started vaping, I literally stopped thinking about - and craving - cigarettes.  Vaping is so much more enjoyable, and that's just one benefit amongst so many others.

For the first time ever, I've been off cigarettes for an extended amount of time (and based on how I'm doing so far, I'm not worried about ever going back to them!).  I am now 3 weeks cig-free.

See you all in the forums! 

-Sean

I recently bought my first vaporizer - the Kangertech Subvod-C.  I didn't want to be a cigarette smoker anymore and decided to switch to vaping.  The difference is unbelievable!  I was a 10+ year heavy smoker and just could not find a way to quit or even just to slow down.  
Once I started vaping, I literally stopped thinking about - and craving - cigarettes.  Vaping is so much more enjoyable, and that's just one benefit amongst so many others.
For the first time ever, I've been off cigarettes for an extended amount of time (and based on how I'm doing so far, I'm not worried about ever going back to them!).  I am now 3 weeks cig-free.
-Sean

Welcome to VT, Sean. And congrats on getting off the analogs. Don't be a stranger.

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

BTW - I'm vaping 3mg/ml nicotine (Mean Green Wintergreen) and 6mg/ml nicotine (Tiki Juice Fugu).  Both are great flavors!  Before, I was vaping Mightyvapors Flex and some others, too, all of which were enjoyable.

👍

20 hours ago, EMusic said:

-Sean

Welcome aboard Sean!

Congrats on giving up the analogs.

I did it 6 months ago and it's been great. You've found a great forum to help you stay motivated and answer any questions you might have.

Edna

-Sean

Hi Sean
Welcome to VT
Congrats on quitting those nasty cancer sticks!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

On 11/19/2016 at 9:39 AM, EMusic said:

-Sean

Welcome to the vape life and family! If you have any questions about ejuices that are good? Come check out our channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlzoB3TfVbmy4LhDeywIQ

6 hours ago, northerncalivapers said:

Welcome to the vape life and family! If you have any questions about ejuices that are good? Come check out our channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUYlzoB3TfVbmy4LhDeywIQ

You're more than welcome to join in on the conversations, but please stop spamming the forum with links to your Youtube channel.