what should i do?

bella

Hi all! there is a question need your help.

I absolutely love my Evic-VTC mini,the only issue i have is that the screen seems to be low cutting my way battery icon,

if i use the V2.0 ui over half the battery icon is cut.Is there a way i can lift the screen?

12348279_10207165190262605_1148957578_n.

:(:(

Edited by bella

I don't have a EVIC TC but the screen should be attached to the circuit board if it is like other mods I have seen. If the screen has become detached from the circuit board. it will need to be repaired. Like I say I don't have one maybe someone will show up that has one and can help you.

24 minutes ago, FXRich said:

I don't have a EVIC TC but the screen should be attached to the circuit board if it is like other mods I have seen. If the screen has become detached from the circuit board. it will need to be repaired. Like I say I don't have one maybe someone will show up that has one and can help you.

thank you 

16 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Looks normal to me. Your battery is half full

Wait...can you take a better picture?  

Is the very last line missing?

This is probably a better representation of the issues

12346655_10207171718825815_147601403_n.j

The only way to fix it would be to take it apart and I would not advise doing that. I have an eVic and it looks as though your screen has slipped down. As Tam said I would take it back to were you bought it and see if they will replace it.

Not all screens are attached directly to the board some have a ribbon wire and the screen is mounted in a bracket. It could be the glue came loose allowing it to slide in the bracket. Or the bracket has come loose. I have not taken mine apart to know for sure that this is the issue. It could be a software glitch.

Did it get dropped or bumped hard before this happened or has it been doing this since you first got it?

18 hours ago, Tam said:

I would contact the vendor where you bought this and see if they won't replace it for you.

thanks

5 hours ago, Compenstine said:

Not that I'm aware of for the end user. You would need the programming software allowing you to edit what is on the chip to do it and that is in the factory.

i have asked the supplier,and they said it's manufacturer's problem:(

It concerns me that your supplier is not willing to replace a defective product. Did you wait too long to report the problem to the supplier? They should have replaced your product if it is defective. Most vendors have contracts, with the manufacturer, that allow them to send back defective products. It could be possible that you have a clone/knockoff device. Which could answer why it is defective and why your vendor won't replace it.