Are all companies inconsistent with their juice?

I presume not... Hopefully.

I'm the type of guy that finds what he likes and sticks with it. It was fun when I first started vaping two years ago trying different flavors and mixes, etc. Until I tried Halo mystic. That settled it. I found my juice.... Or so I thought.

When it's good, it's great. But it has just been so freaking inconsistent where some bottles of Mystic come very minty and pink while others come almost clear and unpalatable. Steeping isn't the problem either. I steeped.

Anyway, I'm looking for a decent reputable company that actually has some QC and consistency.

This is really a question for those who found their juice of choice and have been ordering it for an extended period of time with no inconsistent batches.

I think you guys are probably right. Any suggestions for a reliable brand with consistent quality/flavor? Out of desperation I stopped by the shop at the mall nearby and grabbed a small bottle of *Removed* No Drug Talk Juice Trainwreck. I don't mind it but if it's supposed to taste like herb, it doesn't.

Edit: haha, guess I can't speak that companies name here.

I have noticed some inconsistencies with juices over the years. Some more than others.  But the biggies like 5 pawns and those that heve been around a long time are generally consistent and I've always chalked up differences to born on dates.

I used to love Suicide Bunny Derailed bit they went through a formula change after the diacetyl scare I think and it's never been the same.

Haven't had the pleasure, but some here swear by his stuff.....and he's a valued member here, so why not give Comp a shot at satisfying your taste buds.  Another to try is Johnson Creek.  A little higher than some, but what I've had of theirs was pretty doggone good.  Still not satisfied, then try your hand at mixing your own.

I have been using Fuzion Vapor for over two years vaping the same flavor (Endless Summer) and outside one batch in the very beginning (which they replaced with two 120ml bottles to replace the one I ordered) it has been 100% consistent. Just unpacked 360ml last night. I am also a find what works and stick with it guy. Outside buying a pair of IStick 50w I have been using the same tanks and liquid since about my 3rd month vaping in early 2013.

Compenstine has Fadora Vapor and I've found his juices to be consistent and high quality. The customization to your tastes and the care he puts into his juices is of the highest quality. I order from him quite often.

My constant though has been one flavor by EC Blends. I've been buying it by the 120 ml bottle for well over two years (maybe closer to three now?), with never a change in quality, consistency or flavor. They only make the juice once you put your order in so it's fresh every time. That said, I always order two to three weeks before I need it so it can sit for a while before I need it.

I second what Tam said. Fadora flavors are very consistent and he will try anything for you. Comp makes a vape I use deer hunting that is apples and vanilla that tastes ok but I have watched deer come in smelling it instead of running away.

Also ECblends is great and all my wife uses who has vaped maybe a month less than me. Just got her another 240ml a couple weeks ago. They are the epitome of consistency and fully customizable.

Edited by bcartervol98

Just now, Bebop said:

Sweet deal. Those numbers are right in my wheelhouse.  Thank you!

Originally, EC Blends sent me a 5 ml bottle of FLaN at 0 mg nic as a sampler. Who knew I'd get so hooked on this stuff? I started at 12 mg nic and gradually dropped it down to 3 although I'm thinking to try 2 or even 0 one of these days to see how that flies.  :)

I have to agree with everyone on Comp's (Fadora Vapor). He is so easy to work with and really cares about what he sends out.

@Compenstine I did really like all the flavors that you sent out, I need to get with you and talk about some of them. You did a good job with all the crazy requests I put in!

ECblends is another good company. I like what they have to offer and the prices are not too bad. I just got a delivery from them. They are pretty thorough when sending out an order. They will let you know what liquids are best when steeped. They also sent out a printed catalog, full color, of hardware and flavors with my order. Pretty nice. I was impressed. 

I also like Mt. Baker. Their pricing is pretty decent and their flavors seem to be consistent. I have found that it is best to order an extra flavor shot for almost everything they sell. But this is my preference. I have a tendency to suffer from the dreaded "vapor tongue".

Ok. Done deal. I also tacked on a couple more flavors for good luck. A custom coffee, a pineapple orange, and some creme brûlée thing haha.

i also recently tried mt. Baker and they are not bad at all. All the flavors I got from them are vapable. I wouldn't call them high end or complex favors but very true flavors.  The root beer was dead on. Everything seemed slightly under-flavored so next time I would boost a flavor shot but I would definitely order from them again. 

20 hours ago, BirdDog said:

I have to agree with everyone on Comp's (Fadora Vapor). He is so easy to work with and really cares about what he sends out.

@Compenstine I did really like all the flavors that you sent out, I need to get with you and talk about some of them. You did a good job with all the crazy requests I put in!

Thank you BirdDog I always do my best to make what people want. Don't always work out, but glad to hear they were good. Just PM me anytime and we can discuss what you want done. :)

Thanks for the replies, I'll try and sift through the recommendations and try some different companies. Halo customer service won't help me because I bought this particular bottle from a retailer and they want me to go through them. It's been a hassle dealing with them over a $20 bottle so it's time to move on. They did confirm juices are machine mixed.

• 1 month later...