Aspire-Triton

cany

I received my Aspire Triton from Gearbest the other day (won it in a contest here)

When I looked at the tank I was really impressed with it it seems/feels very well made. This if my first top fill tank and didnt know what to expect from it, So I took it apart as best I could cleaned/wiped it down and found it really clean no machine oil on threads etc............ Well on to the vaping I used the .4 coil it came with @30W primed/let it sit a bit loaded with Hydra Bones after the first few vaps it really came alive the flavor/vapor were both awesome and that tank full didnt last long :) Second tank was a ButterScotch Carmel blend Im hooked on and once again both flavor/vape were awesome. Through out the first day I ran 4 tanks full of juice thru it I was really enjoying it and playing around trying to fog out the shop lol, At one point the kid says I looked like a Dragon walking around lol. Im on my 6th tank now and can say The only issue I have had (periodically) was a bit of spatter when taking a hit (could be my juices could be me I dunno)

All in all Im very happy with it and its now in my Daily rotation.:)

PROS,

1,Top Fill (Im diggin this) no juice all over me when filling lol

2,Great Flavor/Vape

3,Tank does not got too hot when chain vaping (at least not for me)

CONS,

1,The bit of spatter ( once again its more than likely user error the user not too bright)

2,Cant fully dissemble tank for cleaning.

Once again Thank You Gearbest

The local B&M is getting a shipment of these soon, and I am considering one. I have been following the other thread with the issues, but my interest is piqued with the top fill, and that one of the guys at the B&M has had one a while and likes it.

As an aside, I have to say the B&M has employees that are very knowledgeable and even push customers away from stocked products they have found unlikable.

Tam,post the link to your thread about the issues.Im on the fence on this tank.Ive heard really good things but I've heard a few bad things too

Go find it yourself, Tug.   :lol:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/topic/27051-kanger-subtank-mini-vs-aspire-triton/?page=1

The local B&M is getting a shipment of these soon, and I am considering one. I have been following the other thread with the issues, but my interest is piqued with the top fill, and that one of the guys at the B&M has had one a while and likes it.

As an aside, I have to say the B&M has employees that are very knowledgeable and even push customers away from stocked products they have found unlikable.

It could very well be me and/or the dark, sweet juice I'm vaping with it. I just wish I could find a way to get the damned thing to work! lol

• 1 month later...

I just bought an Aspire Triton and RBA head to see if it would be a good tank to give to my dad to use on his Heatvape Invader Mini. Since he's never sub-ohmed before, I installed the 1.8Ω coil head into the base and filled it up, and it vapes really well. I'm impressed, and I'm sure he'll love it since it's a top-fill tank.

After vaping on it for a while, I decided to put a cotton wrapped vertical nickel coil in the RBA head to use in TC mode, but I don't know if I can swap out the heads while there's still juice in the tank. Has anyone tried swapping heads in a full tank before?

I'm going to go ahead and answer my own question for anyone interested.

Obviously, you'll need to leave the fill/vape dial in the vape position or your juice will spill out under the drip tip. With the tank upside down, as long as the juice level is below the juice flow holes on the internal stem, you'll have no problems swapping coil heads without having to drain the tank first.

I'm still test driving it, but so far, it's been a great tank. It gurgles for a few minutes after filling it, but the gurgling stops pretty fast once you start vaping with it. I ordered some Ni200 coils that should be here in a couple of days. When they arrive, I plan to swap out the RTA section with a factory coil head and give it to him if it still performs well. I just want to make sure that it's a hassle-free tank before I do.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines