Coil making kit

cany

Hey Guys I remember a thread about a coil making kit that you guys liked. Im thinking of getting one who knows maybe it will help with coil building lol.

What do you guys use/recommend

Normally I just use either a 2.5mm or a 3mm screwdriver, depending on what I'm building on, but Space Jam E-Liquid teamed up with Coil Master for ECC and I picked up a kit this past weekend for $30. I don't know if this was an ECC exclusive or if they will be available elsewhere, but it's a nice little kit.85b688754688f2b52f89cbd1644a1167.jpg

If I remember right, Coil-Master.net (Chinese vendor) was spamming members via PM to do a review on their product so they'd offer to send them a free one. That's where I first saw the kit, I believe Tug got one from them.

I actually purchased one myself off of the webpage.  I think I had a coupon code and it wasn't too expensive.  Well, after going to the webpage it is $49.99 with free shipping.  I really don't think I paid nearly that much, but it was when they first came out. It is a pretty good kit,  I use it for nearly every coil.  I think they have a new version of the coil maker coming out sometime soon.  It is larger, and has some more features, like the holes for the wire go both directions so you can coil them either direction.

I got one of the Coil-Master kits to evaluate, and I do love it.  The case makes everything easy to find and carry, and you have all the tools you'll need at your disposal.  I also bought a set of the Kuro-coilers, and still use those from time to time, but when you have the "kit", you don't have to go looking for your pliers, tweezers, or cutters :)

I've seen the Coil-Master kits as low as $29.99, but it's been a while.  If you can pick one up for under $40, I still think it's a bargain.