I think I have a problem>>>>>>

LOL :D

I only carry what I need and a spare. Mostly I pre fill a couple tanks and that gets me by, but will carry 3 ten ml bottles that refill the tanks I have. I go through about 8-15ml (Depending on the coil build) per day. That is all I carry.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't feel bad cany. I don't necessarily carry that much liquid with me every day, but I do carry both of my regulated box mods, at least full 3 tanks, one mech mod, 2 RDA's, at least 4 spare fully charged batteries and at least 3 bottles of liquid with me to and from work every day. I also keep a couple of bottles of liquid, a spare charger, kanthal, tools and cotton in one of my desk drawers at work 😄

Makes me feel like a lightweight, All I take with me when I take the car is a couple of ego batteries with KPT2 minis or T3s on top of them, and a evic with a KPT2 on it. On the bike all I take is a couple of egos with tops on them.

I have a desk job, but that desk job is in law enforcement.  I can be be deployed in an emergency situation at any given moment.  The last thing I want is to be stuck on some detail and have batteries die, a device break or run out of liquid.

I'm semi retired and my machine shop is next to the house so even when I'm working I'm not far from my supplies. When I do leave it's usually not long enough to kill a ego battery much less a 3400mah battery.

I do keep a couple of 10ml bottles of juice in the car which I rotate out every week or so. Just for those unforeseen circumstances.

Edited by FXRich