Ego one overheating?

My ego one works for a little then it starts getting really hot and the vapor poops and burns your mouth. Everytime i unscrew the tank the coil is lose and i tighten it up but it comes lose again what is wrong with my vape or what am i doing wrong?

Thanks

I only know one person with a ego one and she put a KPT2 on it. She doesn't like sub-ohm and prefers the KPT2 over the standard tank. Maybe the threads in the tank aren't good and the coil works lose. Have you tried changing coils could be the coil. 

What's the coil resistance?

Which tank?

What Wattage are you using?

It sounds like the Wattage is too high for your coil, and chain-vaping or long drags are causing it to get way too hot... boiling the juice, making it pop and sizzle?

I don't think the ego one is VV or VW, but it will fire a coil down to 0.5 ohm. It comes with a 1.0 and 0.5 coils. Don't know how good the tank that comes with it is.

I have the eGo one. The coil did come loose a lot when I first started using it. I just tightened it down real good and haven't had a problem since. I haven't had a problem with overheating or "pooping juice" :D

I thought about getting a ego one battery for away from home vaping. Small yet plenty of power. If it had something like a 16650 replaceable battery I would get one. The 16650 battery isn't as common as the 18650, but they would have enough power to last all day. Of course I'd have to top it with a KPT2 tank with air flow add on.

The ego one puts out about 3.8 volts on a fresh charge and drops to about 3.3volts as it discharges. It's not variable so you are left at the mercy of your coil ohm. It will fire down to a .5 ohm coil putting out about 30watts but if you are using a standard coil, say 1.5 ohms it's about 9 watts or so. I would guess that your coil/juice combo is wrong for that juice. Or cheap coils to begin with. Or cheap juice . It really should perform nicely with a good tank and coil.

If you put a little ejuice on the black o-ring on the top of the coil head, it won't grab the chimney when you unscrew the tank to fill it. I use an eGo One tank every day at work and that's how I solved the problem.