Istick 50w

Ok now I get it. No I am not subohming and still use my Davide with 1.8 singles but this thing is cool. Things have come a long way since my Vamo V3 lol. Used it since this morning and battery hasn't dropped at all that I can tell and the ohms law conversion on the screen is pretty badass. I'm on board with this one lol. Fits in the palm and pocket rather nicely as well.

It's mainly the battery life but the other features are cool too. Once I held a friends at work and saw it was self contained and no 18650s to mess with I had to get my wife and I one. Already gave my daughter two of my Spinner 2s, I love em but don't need 12 anymore. The wife is still on the fence with hers mainly because of weight but I think she will come around. I hope so I'm not using a pink one haha.

The wife is still on the fence with hers mainly because of weight but I think she will come around. I hope so I'm not using a pink one haha.

Even I didn't much care for the pink one so I bought a wrap... Then, I bought another iStick 50W and bought another wrap, then another and another...  I really like the versatility the wraps give and I'm not stuck with one color.  :)

Haha, I was about to suggest a wrap for the pink one... but then again... what's wrong with pink? 

(other than the fact the iStick pink is rather "electric", lol)

The iStick pink hurts my eyeballs.  :lol:

She loves the color lol. I mean if she bails and decided to not use it I'm not carrying a pink battery haha.

I got a leather case for mine with a lanyard for the boat mainly and ordered a couple different silicone cases for protection against my wife who drops her ecig at least twice a week

24 hours later battery still has not moved from full.

Comp I am going to guess 3? Thing is KPT coils have always read high on every meter I have put them on. 1.8s are 2.0-2.1 etc... From 7.4-7.7w still equates the same voltage telling me this is more consistent power even at different scales within the same voltage. The way I vape I will probably plug in at bedtime every other night but I bet I could get 3 days minimum the way I vape.

You're almost there,B! Now we need to get you into a sub ohm tank or Kanger Subtank and then you'll be up to date on the vape gear lol.I want the blue Istick 50 really bad,I'll pull the trigger on one eventually

Almost there lol. After over two years I am there brotha. I will never subohm I can guarantee that. I don't even like 1.5s and like that the 1.8s are wrapped a little higher. 2.0 is the sweet spot for me. I do not want more vapor my VG liquid I use already makes more than I want but dayumm it's good! The main appeal of this one is the battery. Been vaping almost 36 hours and it has barely moved. That's just sick lol. No more cases of batteries. Once I found out this was a self contained battery I was sold.

I used to say the same thing. Now it's "I'll never go below .4"

I think the difference for me is I am fundamentally against subohming in public and since I spend most of my life in public areas and keep it simple it's just not for me. I just ordered 10 cases of 1.8ohm KPT coils (500 coils) because my supplier let me know they may stop carrying them in order to carry the organic cotton version instead which are $3 more a box.

Like I said I could have bought a 10w Istick as I have set it at 7.4w and locked it and will probably never change that setting. Its the battery life vs the cost that appealed to me lol. almost 48 hours after the first fire and battery is still at close to 90% best I can tell lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

Not trying to sell you on it, but you can tone down the watts or voltage and not chuck clouds with a sub ohm tank setup B. I think you still may find that it is still to hot for you though. You also have the higher cost of coils as well.

Comp brings up a good point...  nothing says you have to go 50W+ on a sub-tank set-up... but even at lower Wattages, my Arctic tank (25W @ 0.2 Ohms) was too hot for my preferences.  I switched to 1.2 Ohm coils (and 15-25W), and it performs like an Aerotank on steroids (airflow-wise).  But for the cost of coils, I'll happily stick with my Kanger BCC and BDC tanks and coils :)

My grandpa once said "If it ain't broke don't fix it". I mean I dig the unit a lot and my wife has finally decided she loves hers but my vape is perfect for me with this setup. The guy at work also uses some sort of sub tank and it was wayyy too warm when I tried his. It was then though that I felt the way it felt in my hand and looked at the battery size and decided to make the leap because ease to me is the biggest thing. Whatever is easiest and saves me the most time, money and effort is the way I roll haha

Edited by bcartervol98

You're almost there,B! Now we need to get you into a sub ohm tank or Kanger Subtank and then you'll be up to date on the vape gear lol.I want the blue Istick 50 really bad,I'll pull the trigger on one eventually

I got my second 50w istick recently so now I can junk my dovpo dt-50. I love these things.

Oops, I may have been in violation of forum rules. Sorry, I should have checked before posting. I'm not sure so I removed the last bit.

Edited by cainisunabel

Ok now I just want to see how long this thing will last. Started using it Monday afternoon and still well over 50%. Insane! Definitely the best buy I have made in my over two years of vaping hands down. No more unscrewing tanks to charge and unless I have a serious brainfart or mechanical breakdown I cannot imagine ever killing it lol. First pass thru I have ever owned too kinda killer to be able to use it while it charges once I finally have to plug it in.

Edited by bcartervol98

Ok now I just want to see how long this thing will last. Started using it Monday afternoon and still well over 50%. Insane! Definitely the best buy I have made in my over two years of vaping hands down. No more unscrewing tanks to charge and unless I have a serious brainfart or mechanical breakdown I cannot imagine ever killing it lol. First pass thru I have ever owned too kinda killer to be able to use it while it charges once I finally have to plug it in.

Nice your getting great batt life

And now you know one of the reasons why I fell in love with these...  :)