Whats best for me

DabORvape

Hello guys! Just quit smoking cigs a couple weeks ago, and so dove into the world of e-cigs or "vapes" as I see them being called more often. I should probably mention i enjoy flowers and concentrates so I want(ed) something that could vape ejuices, concentrates, and if possible...flowers.

I went into a smokeshop (which I now see as a mistake, seeing as almost everything in there is overpriced) and was advised to get an aspire cf vv with a k1 for the juice and a dualcloud for both concentrates and flowers. I obliged just being a noob willing to try anything.

Now... It does the trick, but not as well as I would like. The battery itself is a hassle seeing as the charge doesn't last very long and I have to plug in the whole bottom half of my vape to charge it. It's also extremely long which is kind of awkward. I just don't feel it's for me.

So the past few days I've been going through this forum mostly and throughout the internet just doing some research and I can't seem to grasp the whole concept of which would be best for me... I see that there are a lot of "mods" to be done, but I'm not sure if they only work with certain setups or what.

So I guess my question is, what set up would work best for me? I know I probably didn't give enough information as to what I'm looking for so if there's any other info you need just ask:) thanks guys sorry if I didn't use the right "lingo" lol

If you're wanting to change from smoking tobacco cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco to e-cigarettes, that's what we're here for and most of our members will jump right in to help you. There are other forums on the internet that discuss vaporizers that work with dried herbs and such, but we do not discuss that here like Tugboat and Mirage have pointed out.

If you don't like having to charge the battery so often, I would suggest getting an Eleaf iStick 50W. They've come down in price, are pretty much hassle-free, have a 4400 mAh battery so you only have to charge once every couple of days (depending on how much and how often you vape). Pair that with a Kanger Pro Tank 2 or 3 or an Aerotank version 2 and a couple of 5-packs of 1.8 ohm single coils and some e-liquid fo your choice and you should be set for a bit.  :)

Hey tugboat. Is there any box mods that r great. I was looking I to a hana mod. Anything just as good for maybe cheaper. Or a website to get ha a mods slightly cheaper?

The Hana is a great box mod.But the Istick 50w has my vote,the battery is a 4400 mah which will last a long time.And it feels great in the hand