Heatvape Mini 50w Mod With Temp. Control

Good or bad Rixter  way too long for me too watch lol

Lots of good, pertinent information...if you own one, you should watch this video. Phil gives it an overall thumbs up.

Lots of good, pertinent information...if you own one, you should watch this video. Phil gives it an overall thumbs up.

Im watching looks like I got the old version  I can relate to the battery cap  lol

I watched it last night and was really impressed.  I am really enjoying this Zero clone with Temp control.  I am not enjoying building with nickel yet..lol  I may have to pick one of these up soon.

Rixter do you notice a delay in firing?   and does yours have a square barcode thingy on the batt cap?

Maybe a little less than a half-second or so delay, but I can deal with that. It doesn't have a bar-code on the battery cap.

Maybe a little less than a half-second or so delay, but I can deal with that. It doesn't have a bar-code on the battery cap.

Thanks   about the same delay as mine I just watched another vid on it and the one he was using had the barcode and no delay on firing

20150530_093341_HDR_zpsyg2vjagp.jpg

I can't say enough how much I love this set up. I've been playing with it for about a week now. And I'm only using stock coils on the subtank mini til I get home this weekend. Haven't even tried temp control yet.

But this thing rocks.  The flavor and vapor has never been better.  I'm running a 1ohm coil. I have it loaded with MXJO 35A 2500 which is performing beautifully with no problems.  Everything is working as it should.

When I get home I should have Ni200 waiting for me.  Really looking forward to trying the TC.

Nice Bebop  This setup is killing me lol I picked up a Butter Scotch,Carmel. hint of hazelnut  mixture Ive gone thru about 40 ml in the last 2 days lol I cant put it down TC rocks

So Bebop did ya get the NI coils?

We'll find out tomorrow....usps said it went out for delivery at 6:30 this morning...

And....I still have to build the coils. I just bought wire and cotton. .......

Then it's time for Trippers pancake wick design....

But yeah,  these things plow thru juice like nobody's business. I may have to DIY haha. 

BTW,  I bought the wife an istick 50w as well and she is loving it. Glad I did, this HV mini is like a hand grenade. She does not like the weight lol. 

We'll find out tomorrow....usps said it went out for delivery at 6:30 this morning...

And....I still have to build the coils. I just bought wire and cotton. .......

Then it's time for Trippers pancake wick design....

But yeah,  these things plow thru juice like nobody's business. I may have to DIY haha. 

BTW,  I bought the wife an istick 50w as well and she is loving it. Glad I did, this HV mini is like a hand grenade. She does not like the weight lol. 

​HAHA Its heavy for sure it also doubles as a weapon lol    its no sissy mod you know you got something real in your hand lol The Istick50 is sweet just wish I would use it again this Invader mini/subtank mini  gettin all my attention lol

If you shop it...you can find an Ipv4 for about 75 delivered to your door..temperature control & 100w of fun

There are quite a few TC box mods out there now at really great prices, but the Invader Mini is the only one I know of that will work after you drop it on a hard surface. It's built like a tank and priced lower than any other TC mod I've seen.

CHANGED my first Subtank premade coil today It lasted a bit over a week but I used the hell out of it and ran a ton of juice thru it. Got a lot of spatter and loos of flavor I knew it was time for a new one

Good luck Cany

Well my wire didnt come saturday so it should be there today when I get home along with some new drip tips (I do not like metal tips)  I'm trying out some wide bore glass tips and also a couple delrin types.  Oh and my new efest 2800s should be in there as well.  T C here we come!

Edited by Bebop

I've been looking around on the web trying to find some extra adjustable connection top caps for the Heatvape Invader Mini 50W but have had no luck so far. I think it would a lot easier switching out atomizers if you could just leave the Invader's connection ring on them, and they make a pretty stable base for your atties when they're not in use, too.

I emailed Heatvape about where to buy them in the U.S. and I'm waiting on a reply...I'll post their information as soon I get it.

Edited by Rixter

I've been looking around on the web trying to find some extra adjustable connection top caps for the Heatvape Invader Mini 50W but have had no luck so far. I think it would a lot easier switching out atomizers if you could just leave the Invader's connection ring on them, and they make a pretty stable base for your atties when they're not in use, too.

I emailed Heatvape about where to buy them in the U.S. and I'm waiting on a reply...I post their information as soon I get it.

​I was thinking the same thing

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines