A juice you really dont like

But you already have a full tank and whats left of the bottle you bought. Do you dump the tank put the bottle in storage and immediately rinse/fill the tank with something you like? or finish the tank in hopes of the taste getting better and not feeling so bad about buying it?

Well most vape shops will allow you to test the juice before you purchase it so really you shouldnt run into buying a flavor you dont like..however if you dont have an option to test before purchase i would dump the tank and change out to a liquid you enjoy.

I'd say if you don't like the liquid you have in your tank now, dump it and clean the tank, fill the tank with one you like and store the bottle for later review. I have done this with liquid I tried at the local B&M bought it because it tasted good.

When I got it home and put it in my tank it wasn't the same flavor as I remembered. Went back to a flavor I like, left the bottle for a bit and went back to it.

Now I like that liquid, must have needed a bit more steep time? Maybe my tastes changed?

I go for the dump the tank, clean it out, pop in new juice and new coil and go on. The rest of the bottle goes on the shelf for a second or third try later on after it's had some time to mature a bit. Then, if I still don't like it, it gets given away.

Depends on how strong a flavor it is. Some flavors like cinnamon or coffee, won't come out. For most flavors I just rinse under hot water, soak overnight (or longer) in vodka, re-rinse in hot water, let dry overnight and that usually takes care of it.  :)

I have had to do the same thing with juices i have bought from a b&m, where i tried them in store and they tasted great but when i get home it tastes different. So i dump the tank and clean it, fill up with a juice i like and sit that bottle aside for a little while.

My local had a Butterscotch house blend that tasted great at the counter testing it, but was BAD when I got home.
A friend bought the same flavor with lower nic and said it was the worst he had ever tasted.
On my last visit there, saw it in the discount, discontinued shelf.
Guess we were right.
Speaking of juice, time to make my weekly walk to the B&M for supplies.  $2.00 off Tuesday.
Love the juice, but also miss talking to the people there.
I am the kindly, white haired guy who must be tolerated...lol