Spoiled and feeling guilty

cany

My first setup was a ego c twist with a EVOD tank I loved it right off the bat it helped me cut my cigs in half :) . Then I got the pretank2 from Earthling and I knew it needed another batt (or I did) :thumbup: I been vaping with my new i23 and the KPT2. Today I went back to my orIginal setup and kept thinking about(missing) my i23 and KPT2.

Is there something wrong with me :help::wallbash:

Edited by cany

I know we do a little tongue in cheek about these toys.  But as I approach my 2 year vaping birthday, it gives me pause to think how serious these 'toys' are.  I could have had another 2 years of hacking up 2 packs a day.  Maybe choked to death, maybe a lung cancer diagnosis, (of course still could get that one I know) .  Another two years of wheezing, not great feeling in fingers and toes, arms falling asleep while the rest of me not sleeping because of that. On and on it goes.  Instead, I've had two years of nothing but improvement in breathing and circulation and feelings of well being all because of these 'toys'.  I like to joke about my new toys too but deep inside these are a serious business.  I for one feel the need to thank again Vapor Talk and the folks here who are so encouraging, and the engineers and chemists both professional and amateur for the fantastic equipment and juices.  Thanks for a great two years and looking forward to a few more :)

I'm with you, Jonnoh. Without the sheer variety of toys and juices, I'd never have gotten off and stayed off analogs. Lord knows I tried nearly everything else. Coming close to my three year mark (in May). Can't believe it's been this long. Haven't saved much money from making the switch, but it's the best damn money I've spent in a lot of years!  :)

Edited by Tam