Question For The Cloud Chasers

Cloud Chasing, big mods 50W or more producing massive hits. So here is the question for you. With some of these mods producing massive hits and clouds of vapor, what Nicotine level do you prefer to use with these? If any.  

A new vape shop opened up in my area and I went to get some juices. he let me actually test some out on the box mod he had made. I did not think I would like it, but I must say it was quite a surprise. I found that I got the full flavor of some of the juices I have been using when I tried this out. However for someone like me needing my nicotine fix, I was curious with the hit size if it would be a little to easy to over do it.

What is everyone's thoughts, do you drop your Nicotine level when you use these larger vaper producing machines?

Personally 30w is just fine for producing plenty of vapor it all depends on your coil build and ratio of juice, and yes to answer your question I highly recommend dropping your nicotine level down to about 3mg and 6mg at the most (6 is what I drip) and its just fine.

Edited by TugBoat

I drip 10mg. I do not recommend doing this unless you can handle that amount of nic. There's only one way to find that out. Being nic sick is not fun...

Just do what Tug said. You won't have to worry about to much nic that way...

I read a while back on one of Tug's post that you would cough up a lung with too much nicotine...

I had to try it,,,

yup he's right I tried my 21mg & was praying that I wouldnt see my insides on the floor...

I'd start out low & build your way up to suit your needs...