BVC Coils

ecignut

I have been using BVC coils for about a month now and find them pretty good.I find that you need to have about a dozen puffs before it really starts working. How do others find these coils and how long are they lasting - I get about 2 weeks and really do not vape heavily - wish they lasted a bit longer. I am using a K1 tank on a Innokin MVP2 at 3.3 volts and 7 watts - higher watts and I lose taste. I look forward to your comments and any advice.

I love the Bvc's. I was using Aspire BDC'S until one day my B&M was out so I got the BVC'S instead. They are awesome. I have an Mvp 20 watt with a Horizon Spartan mini. It came with BDC'S but they have what they call a BTC. Bottom Turbine Coil. At 13 watts it's very nice.

I also use the Aspire ET-S with the BVC. Best cheap clearo you can buy.

Edited by gag8tor

I'm confused. BVC, FBI, FYI, BDC, ET-S, BTC, MVP, CIA, NSA, NRA, VIP, NCR, RNC, DNC, GOP, ETC. I'm gonna start a movement for the elimination of the three letter abr.

So, you're going to become a member of Acronym Elimination Coalition ... the AEC? :evil:

I'll put my opinion out there... not a fan of the BVC... I've been through a box already and have yet to be impressed. Gurgling and leakage aside, they didn't last as long as the BDC that came with my Nautilus, and the flavor diminishes quickly as the coil gunks-up... even with thinner, clearer juices, the coil gunks-up fast, and if the juice is not molasses-thick, they gurgle and/or leak if you leave it sitting overnight or even for a few hours.

Now, my dissatisfaction may be due to the Nautilus, itself... but I won't be buying anymore coils for it, and I'll likely pay it forward someday... someone else might have better luck with it?

I'll put my opinion out there... not a fan of the BVC... I've been through a box already and have yet to be impressed. Gurgling and leakage aside, they didn't last as long as the BDC that came with my Nautilus, and the flavor diminishes quickly as the coil gunks-up... even with thinner, clearer juices, the coil gunks-up fast, and if the juice is not molasses-thick, they gurgle and/or leak if you leave it sitting overnight or even for a few hours.

Now, my dissatisfaction may be due to the Nautilus, itself... but I won't be buying anymore coils for it, and I'll likely pay it forward someday... someone else might have better luck with it?

I totally understand. I had quite a few KPTs and could not make them work. I loved the BVC coils. Now the new OCC Kanger coils are my go to. I am going to try to learn to build the RDA so I don't have to buy any more coils. I have made a few coils for it but have not found a build I like.

I'm confused. BVC, FBI, FYI, BDC, ET-S, BTC, MVP, CIA, NSA, NRA, VIP, NCR, RNC, DNC, GOP, ETC. I'm gonna start a movement for the elimination of the three letter abr.

~ sings ~ A B C D E F G... :D

STFU

There. A four letter acronym. Just kidding, Jonnoh. I'm with you. The acronyms in general, three letters or more, just need to go. Although I dislike most of them, CBT (Corporate Business Training? Communication Building Team?) I can never remember what that one stands for in the business world. My mind goes immediately south and it always makes me break out in juvenile giggles. That one I don't mind, purely on an entertainment level. :lol:

Thanks for the response guys - the lifespan is really poor but they are good while they last. I tried a iclear 30 that I got free when I bought the MVP - it has a wick - after 10 minutes I had to go and lie down - I was exhausted trying to draw on it - but the taste was good with a really cool vapour.

CBT is over-used...

In marketing it means Consumer Based Testing

IT world... Computer Based Training...

Psychotherapy... Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

BDSM... _ock and _all Torture (fill in the blanks, lol)

Education... College of Business and Technology

There are dozens more :(

CBT is over-used...

In marketing it means Consumer Based Testing

IT world... Computer Based Training...

Psychotherapy... Cognitive Behavioral Therapy

BDSM... _ock and _all Torture (fill in the blanks, lol)

Education... College of Business and Technology

There are dozens more sad.png

In other words, it should be spelled out and not assumed that the reader knows which acronym is being referenced. :D

Where I'm from CBT is the now defunct Connecticut Bank and Trust. I still have one of their visa cards :)

NBA, NFL, ABA, NHL, FDR, JFK, LBJ, MLK, RFK, IBM, ADA, ACA, MTA, LRT, UAE, USA, CPU, DOS, RAM,ROM. GNU. TLA, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC, CBC, GMO LSD, LDS, MSG, EKG/ECG, EEG, ICU, CCU, MRI, HMS, USS, LAX........................................................................................................................ARRRRRGH!

Well let me be the one to stop the confusion.

BVC= Bottom Vertical Coil

BDC= Bottom Dual Coil

Those are the two coil types offered by Aspire

the vertical coil is just that, a coil in the center of the assembly that runs from bottom to top with wicking wrapped around it.

the dual coils are laid in the assembly horizontally at 90 degrees from one another.

the bottom vertical coils were reworked lately and they use cotton and the juice flow holes are larger than the original.

and the one acronym that no one likes is IRS.popo.gif