whats yer weather? pic...

According to the weather forecast, we're now up to 70% chance of snow on Saturday (when I looked this morning it was only a 30% chance)! Normally, I prefer nicer weather but I'm really wanting some snow lately. Will gladly take yours, Comp. :)

According to the weather forecast, we're now up to 70% chance of snow on Saturday (when I looked this morning it was only a 30% chance)! Normally, I prefer nicer weather but I'm really wanting some snow lately. Will gladly take yours, Comp. smile.png

Tam you can come to MA we have enough to fill a football stadium over 90 times. Please take all you like.

Tam you can come to MA we have enough to fill a football stadium over 90 times. Please take all you like.

Saw that on the news last night. With my luck I'd fly out there and get stuck in the airport for the duration if I got there at all. You'd think after spending a total of 5 years in Alaska, I'd have had my fill of snow but no... :)

We just stay inside...lol When I go out I layer up with 4 to 6 layers. I also ride motorcycles year round...lol

I find it easier to be outside when it's 20 and below (because I purposely dress warmer). I also have really good cold-weather gear because I hunt and camp in the winter, just as much (if not more) than in warmer months.

I also ride motorcycles year-round, but I must say... I pretty much draw the line when it drops below 20 :) The wind-chill at 60MPH and potential of hitting a patch of ice is just too much! Two years ago, a week before Christmas, I rode 250 miles... it was 40 when I left the house, and 18 when I arrived at my destination (only my finger tips were cold). You should have seen the looks on people's faces as I ripped by them doing 80 on the Interstate that night :evil:

Notta firearm person here,, I like things that go pffft... hi-powered air rifles...

I can already hear ya'll,, a RedNeck that doesnt like firearms,, kinda unheard of huh???

I got'm just never use'm....

My oldest sons hiskool buddy/roomy is Danny ???? sumpin or other & races on TV,,

He's crazy nuts but says he's safe with his gear/suit on????

Its when he gets on street that scares him...

Loud Pipes Saves Lives!!!!

atleast I can hear'm coming....

Hey Tam keep this stuff up there with you!!!!

Our weathermen on tv says ya'll are passing it along our way...

IMG_20150223_101004_1.jpg

I understand my writing is hard to translate but come on,, I hope I didnt make ya that mad....

Keep this white stuff up there because I hate fishing in the snow!!!!