whats yer weather? pic...

Tam,,

I want to thank you in advance for this wonderful weather your sending our way tomorrow...

Anybody that doesnt like Oklahoma weather needs to hang around a day or so,, it'll change before long!!!

Today 56*,, next 2 days forecast calls for rain, freezing rain, sleet,, 2-6" of snow & top that with 1/4" of ICE...

Well, we've had a freezing mist/drizzle all evening. Now that the sun's gone down we get to drive to work tomorrow on an ice skating rink with a little bit of snow on top to hide the ice underneath. Fun times.

And you're welcome! :D

The snow has melted... hit 60-deg today :) Now we're facing flooding (expecting 8-10' above flood-stage) :(

Oh, and tomorrow, the thunderstorms and rain will change to sleet, freezing-rain, and then to snow... and we should get 12" of that... YAY Spring!

They announced the school closings last nite with a few of the largest districts waiting until this a.m....

Bug (my 16 1/2yr old) gambled on his closing & pulled a late nighter on World of Warcraft...

They waited until 6a ta call school off just as his alarm was going off.... hagagaaaaa

Now its sleeting ""bigg ole fat sleet"" like Forrest would say...

&looking for 6-8" by midnght tonight... yuk

Tug, when they call for a "dusting" here in KY... you better have 2-weeks of food stockpiled :) The last "dusting" was 23", and they were still calling for "up to 4" on the weather-radio when there was already a foot on the ground...

Hooker, be thankful they got it wrong... we're getting another foot today (6-7" already on the ground), and I almost wish they had estimated ours on the high side... sadly, they'll probably be on the low side again, and we'll top out well over a foot.

post-2252-0-04283800-1425573943_thumb.jp

Sweet home AlaBbbrrama. Sat out in a camp chair in shortsleeves all afternoon yesterday

dozing in the warm sunshine.Woke up this A.M. to 24* and an ice storm that's still blowin.

This last storm missed us in the valley thank goodness. My son was out of school for 17 straight days and was about to go nuts.

After ~20 combined inches of snow and ice over a 10 day period I am ready to get the 454s ready to pull out of the marina! I think it's over for us with highs in the 50s and 60s the next 10 days. May Fire her up the weekend of the 21st!

I wish summer could last 12 months a year!

Edited by bcartervol98

Hey Grumpy Old Dude,,

Any eye candy of those 454's??

I'm sure the crowd here wood love ta see,, I know I would,,

I miss living on the lake & stepping outta cabin,, getting in boat & Varroooooooom ta Party Cove...

Crazy how a woman has the power ta make a guy move from the lake into the the city....

Earthling789,,

I've gone back & looked at yer snow pic several times taday,, that is BEAUTIFUL...

I'm also saying that,, while wearing a T-shirt in near 60* sunny skies...