Need help!

logan108

The logo on the box is Innokin... the iTaste MVP, but I can't tell which version... although if that is Titanium Blue (looks like it), then it is definitely a V2.0

The clearomizer is a Kanger ProTank2-mini, or could be a clone... no way to tell from the picture.

Well he said you couldn't remove the drip tip so that's why I said a Mini Protank1 and also even if it is a MVP 1 would it be worth 30 dollars for them both and also any questions I can ask him to be sure which version it is before we both waste gas for me to purchase it?

Well, if it is not removable, then it is definitely a V1 Protank mini. Still not a bad tank, but IIRC, they are plastic, not Pyrex?

My only concern on the MVP, if it is a V1, it's probably "tired" and may not hold a charge for long. If it is a V2.0, it depends on how "used" it is, as it may be on it's last leg for charge-cycles. I've had my V2.0 for nearly a year now, and it still works like a champ and lasts 2 days (easily) on a charge, but I've taken care of it, and it's probably still got another year of life left. So, I'd ask the question on when it was purchased, was it stored "discharged" or "full", how often has it been used, etc.

You can buy a NEW MVP 2.0 from several online vendors for < $40 (Vaporbeast.com has them listed @ $33.32)... so if it were me, I'd see if you can get him down on the price smile.png

Edited by Earthling789

Just me and my opinion, but I'd buy new from a reputable vendor so I know what I'm getting. If it's not, there is recourse. Buying used? Not so much. You don't know if it's been dropped, what kind of use/abuse it's seen (even if the outside looks good, it doesn't mean the inside is as well). Like I said, that's just my opinion. :)

Well the main reason I had thought about it was the guy said he bought 2 of them and this one was his back up and he didn't really need a back up is why he was wanting to sell it. And I already have a mvp 2.0 but was thinking if it works good and is in good condition then heck it's more than likely worth 30 dollars.

Alright guys I am glad that I came here before I went ahead and bought it because you all have honestly made me realize that it's not as good of a deal as I was thinking it was and considering I'm purchasing a istick this coming up week it isn't worth it even more

Tam was a bit more blunt in what I was delicately attempting to allude to, and Comp nailed exactly what price-point I was thinking... $20 max for an unknown condition MVP. It could be the deal of the century, but I think I'd pass and just buy a new one... or if you like the iStick, do yourself a favor and skip over the 20W model, and go for the 30W model. They are much improved over the 20W :)

For the most part, a battery is a battery is a battery :)

The MVP is a variable Voltage / Variable Wattage device, which means you can adjust the voltage OR Wattage to suit your tastes (and your juice) to maximize the flavor... hitting the sweet-spot of the right amount of power to your coil to bring out the best of your juice.

When you have different tanks, different coil resistances, different juices, etc. you will find that a VV/VW device far more useful than a simple 3.7V stick... although there is absolutely nothing wrong with a single-Voltage stick battery... it's whatever works best for you :) I still have an eGo-T that gets used at least once per week....

Vapor production is a factor of the juice (higher VG content), resistance of the coil, and the amount of power (Voltage/Wattage, which is in reality the Amps) applied to the coil. Cloud chasers prefer super-sub-Ohm multi-coil builds and high Amps (Wattages) to get a lot of heat, which maximizes the burn. Your average vaper is quite satisfied with a basic Kanger/Aspire tank, 1.5 - 2.0 Ohm coil and a battery capable of pushing 3.7V :)

For the most part, a battery is a battery is a battery smile.png

The MVP is a variable Voltage / Variable Wattage device, which means you can adjust the voltage OR Wattage to suit your tastes (and your juice) to maximize the flavor... hitting the sweet-spot of the right amount of power to your coil to bring out the best of your juice.

When you have different tanks, different coil resistances, different juices, etc. you will find that a VV/VW device far more useful than a simple 3.7V stick... although there is absolutely nothing wrong with a single-Voltage stick battery... it's whatever works best for you smile.png I still have an eGo-T that gets used at least once per week....

Vapor production is a factor of the juice (higher VG content), resistance of the coil, and the amount of power (Voltage/Wattage, which is in reality the Amps) applied to the coil. Cloud chasers prefer super-sub-Ohm multi-coil builds and high Amps (Wattages) to get a lot of heat, which maximizes the burn. Your average vaper is quite satisfied with a basic Kanger/Aspire tank, 1.5 - 2.0 Ohm coil and a battery capable of pushing 3.7V smile.png

But the pretty batteries work BESTEST! :D