Buying a new RDA soon.

Tug

I'm getting a new RDA and I have a few things that I want it to have.1- Deep Juice well 2- Three posts 3- Grub screws ( I know I can just buy some but it would be nice to have them on the device right out of the box) 4- it has to be a clone because I'm cheap lol 5- And I'd also like it to have the posts be milled or machined into the device( I have a plume veil clone and my center posts are spinning like a top) I'm sure I've forgotten a few other things but we will start with these...Go!

I am sure you tried it, but did you tighten the center pin? My Tobhs both got loose and the only thing holding the center pin is the copper screw in the center of the 510 (positive pin?)

I really like the looks of the CLT v2 clones, but I can't find them really cheap!

Yeah I tighten it until I thought I was going to snap it off.I'm a big dude and I put some stank on it,really torqued that beeotch down.Still moving.I still use it but it bothers me,I know you get what you pay for with clones.but my stillare ( a clone) is the best damn RDA I've ever had.I want something different.

Yeah I tighten it until I thought I was going to snap it off.I'm a big dude and I put some stank on it,really torqued that beeotch down.Still moving.I still use it but it bothers me,I know you get what you pay for with clones.but my stillare ( a clone) is the best damn RDA I've ever had.I want something different.

My Tobhs are so cheap, it you try to torque them down too much the screw would snap!

If you are looking for big holes the Doge looks like they would hold a quad 22 gauge dual coil build evil.gif I have never seen one in real life.

I also like the looks of the Dark Horse.

I just don't use RDAs much any more, so I have not kept up!

I might just save myself the trouble and get the Dark horse.As you and I both know...this won't be the last thing I will buy.I'm becoming obsessed more everyday lol.I've got a Hana Dna 30 coming,the IPV mini and Atlantis coming.some juice...ugh this is never going to end,will it? Lmao IDC I love it :-)

I might just save myself the trouble and get the Dark horse.As you and I both know...this won't be the last thing I will buy.I'm becoming obsessed more everyday lol.I've got a Hana Dna 30 coming,the IPV mini and Atlantis coming.some juice...ugh this is never going to end,will it? Lmao IDC I love it :-)

I was also looking at the Hobo v2 and the Geyser. Both are really unique.

I don't guess it ever ends. I have no self control though. I have a Clouper Mini, more batteries, Muji cotton, IPV mini V2, and another SubTank Mini on the way. I have to stop! I don't need any of it.

Tug. I'm almost ready to hit the "checkout now" button and the stillaire is in my cart. I believe it's the Ehpro version. You say it's a good one? I'll be using it on my MVP. Don't plan to sobohm. Just want to try my hand at building.

Edited by gag8tor

I'm getting a new RDA and I have a few things that I want it to have.1- Deep Juice well 2- Three posts 3- Grub screws ( I know I can just buy some but it would be nice to have them on the device right out of the box) 4- it has to be a clone because I'm cheap lol 5- And I'd also like it to have the posts be milled or machined into the device( I have a plume veil clone and my center posts are spinning like a top) I'm sure I've forgotten a few other things but we will start with these...Go!

Tug might i suggest the rda i just recently purchased the mutation x v1, it meets all of your requirements except for the grub screws.. but i havent had the screws budge on me once even when readjusting the coil and fighting with too thick of a wick.