A new kind of coil?

Tug

You wonder???

Test the DAMN thing already...lol

I have so many rda's to build on right now it's crazy. I can see my interest in dripping/coil building as a hobby, becoming a addiction very fast...lmao

I'm sorry.... Not LOL evil.gif I suggest you pick one and get good with it then move to the next and so on. Kinda like Christmas when you get so many toy's your not sure which one to play with first. biggrin.png

I'm sorry.... Not LOL evil.gif I suggest you pick one and get good with it then move to the next and so on. Kinda like Christmas when you get so many toy's your not sure which one to play with first. biggrin.png

Your sorry?... Yeah RIGHT!!!..lmao

I wonder who my new dealer is to my new addiction...lmao!!!

Give me a box and some tape and I can make magic happen. What's dorky about that? Kids don't use their imaginations anymore, most prefer to get it premade. When you use imagination and make it yourself, it's that much better! Making it is half the fun. Have you never gotten a big box and used it to make a fort? :D

Give me a box and some tape and I can make magic happen. What's dorky about that? Kids don't use their imaginations anymore, most prefer to get it premade. When you use imagination and make it yourself, it's that much better! Making it is half the fun. Have you never gotten a big box and used it to make a fort? :D

Actually yes....yes i have i got a fridge box from some furniture guys in the neighbor hood and turned it into a fort for me and the kiddos...we had loads of fun that day...and hell i still make blanket/comforter forts for them as well!