Formaldehyde? Hmmm.

kerk

Probably should be in the 'Health' forum, but, as can be seen by the topic count, very few go there. So, I read something to give pause, and thought it should be seen:

"..Hidden’ High Levels Of Cancer-Causing Formaldehyde Found in E-Cigarettes..".

https://www.yahoo.com/health/hidden-high-levels-of-cancer-causing-108828992747.html

May help explain the wet cough I have had for a few weeks, after 'vaping only' for 18 months. Never had this cough during 30 years of analogs. Probably time for me to quit the 'E's' also.

Your wet cough is probably some bug you picked up and not from the e-cig. Hope you feel better soon!

Kind of doubt it....no fever, no 'anything else' at all, just flem. I rarely come down with anything.

Kerk, they tested a CE4 at 12 watts!!! That's enough to make anybody cough. :)

Hang in there buddy. It's prob nothing. Keep us posted when it blows over...

Thanks, not really something 'making' me cough, just some light flem that you have to cough to get it up. I have only had that happen before at the very end of a cold that has run it's course (headache to sore throat to head cold to chest, etc.), but this just started out of the blue.

We'll see, maybe it 'is' bug related.

Hey, you know, they say it takes a number of years to heal after all the analogging we've done. May be just part of the healing process, you know, flushing up the crap. Keep an eye on it.

Are you DIYing your juice? The reason I ask is back when I first started DIY and used VG from walmart or walgreens I got the same phlem in my thoat. When I changed to a better quality VG this went away.

Do you mean to say that my boys in Singapore might possibly not have my best interest in heart, and may not be using the finest ingredients? I'm shocked.

BTW, does anyone know why there is a big banner, like a warning sign, notifying you that the poster (who is the only one who can) has made an edit?

Tam says: Transparency so you can see what's going on. :lol:

Edited by Tam
To add an example.