Whatcha Watchin'?

I'm excited about the new Bond film 'Specrtre',I really like Daniel Craig as the new James Bond.He's more ruthless and hardcore.No little gadgets and watch lasers.

Edited by TugBoat

I miss the gadgets, lol. But by today's standards we pretty much all carry around daily what use to be novel in a bond film. Except for the oil slick machine and the rear facing rockets. I could use those now and again on the freeways around here. Not To mention an ejector seat would come in handy now and then... :)

Craig IS Bond! Poo Poo me if you want but to me Roger Moore was too feminine, Pierce Brosnan had too many attempts at strong humor like "I thought Christmas only came once a year" and "Thanks for the kiss of life" and he was too Metro. I liked Timothy Dalton because he was a break from Roger Moore and had a rougher edge. Sean Connery was what I call "Old Bond". A high tech Bond in an old tech world.

Now if you want to talk Bond Girls, hands down Domino (Claudine Auger). But hey that's me.

Edited by Mplough

She would be hot with a hald head.lol

Reboot of Start Trek the Motion Picture? She could be Lt. Ilia, played by Persis Khambatta who was actually consider to play in Octopussy but they went with Maude Adams instead.