Ive got some shopping to do!

Tug

Tomorrow I'm going to get me a Nautilus mini that I have been wanting so bad for so long.I'm going to be running it on my Vision spinner.I'm also going to take a trip out to Vape Dudes and get me some AppleJaxx juice,its incredible! So stoked! Hell,I might get me a new RDA too.

I've never bought from them just tried a friends bottle of AppleJaxx.its so insanely spot on to the cereal.I love it so much I'm probably going to buy two bottles

man I haven't been to vape dudes in so long lol

While you're out... can you pick me up some things? :devil:

Haha! I cheated this year. Everyone kept asking what do you want for Christmas. Trying to explain exact vaping products I was scared I was going to get something from a gas station. I bought all the stuff I wanted, gave it to my wife, then she distributed it to the children stating she bought it for them to give me. Sure beats socks, underwear and ties!!!

Haha! I cheated this year. Everyone kept asking what do you want for Christmas. Trying to explain exact vaping products I was scared I was going to get something from a gas station. I bought all the stuff I wanted, gave it to my wife, then she distributed it to the children stating she bought it for them to give me. Sure beats socks, underwear and ties!!!

I love it! I wished you had posted this earlier!

Well, I'm halfway between, here in KY, and at 65, it was a beautiful day for taking the bike out and burn through a tank of gas :) I got home just before the thunderstorm hit!

I started out just to hit the store for OJ and to fill up the tank, but then I remembered that you should never mix old gas with fresh gas, lol... Best 3-hour trip to the store... since... my last 3-hour trip to the store :D

Man I envy you..I love it up there.Y'all have mule deer there right? My Dad,Brother and I hunt in a town east of Abilene called Clyde.I'm going this weekend to bag a cull buck I've been after this season.

I guess I went the wrong direction! I was in Abilene today and it was misting and cool. I hit a few light snow flurries on my way back home near Lubbock.

Man I envy you..I love it up there.Y'all have mule deer there right? My Dad,Brother and I hunt in a town east of Abilene called Clyde.I'm going this weekend to bag a cull buck I've been after this season.

They do. I was actually delivering parts to a customer. I have a couple of good customers in Clyde. I actually live up by Lubbock, flat, dusty, and no trees...lol

Nice!

I have never hunted there. I hunted in Breckenridge (40 miles North East of Clyde) when I was a kid, but now it has become such a big business I just don't do it any more. I also used to fish a lot in Hubbard Creek Lake (Breckenridge) but it is hard to find water in it now!