Vendors on the Forum

Fancythat1

I've personally purchased from several of our vendors here. I've had nothing but good service and quality products from them. Mostly I'm taking advantage of specials, discounts, or sales they have posted for forum members, but I do feel better by supporting those who take the effort to support our forum. Regardless of where I buy my products, though, I will check inventory on our supporting vendor's sites first to compare prices.

Sweet-vapes gets a lot of my business because their shipping is pretty fast and prices are on-par with others, but if I'm not in a hurry, I don't mind taking advantage of lower pricing from our Chinese-based sellers, too... just be aware of the 4-8-week shipping times from China.

Hello,

I was just wondering if someone labaled as a vendor here is a reputable source. I imagine they would have to be considering the vendor posting rules, but I'd like to be sure.

Thanks!

I am glad you asked this, because I have been curious. I assumed since the board was owned and supported by the Vapor Talk Store that all the vendors were reliable and of the highest quality. I have only bought from the Vapor Talk store, Sweet-Vapes, and Fadora. I have had excellent service from Vapor Talk and Sweet-Vapes.

Fadora on the other hand, has gone above and beyond. Comp has probably lost money dealing with me, if you calculate the amount of time he has put in helping me.

I understand that as anything else, you are taking a risk dealing with any new vendor. I have been lucky so far and have not had many problems with any of the online retailers that I have dealt with. I usually check them out pretty good, here and on other boards on the web. I try to stay away from Ebay, and only use Fastech when I need something slowly.

@Earthling789, thanks for reinforcing my assumptions about the vendors!

Thanks for all the info guys. I do intend to do some shopping from Vaper Talk. Though I needed to know what my options were if, for instance, there was a flavor I was looking for I couldn't find here (like a sampler with chocolate flavors )

Also, I see that there's a Sweet Tooth sampler pack in the Vapor Talk shop. It has an option that says "What Strength?"...is that strength of flavor or nicotine?

I'm so indecisive. XD And I've been vaping Apple Strudel for a week and I'm bored to death with it. :P

As far as samples from companies that don't have sample packs, best thing is to get a 5ml bottle if possible. When it comes to juice you will find yourself ordering from several different vendors. Some have options to customize your order, Flavor, Nic, and/or PG/VG. Most just have set mixes.

The "What Strength" is for the Nicotine. The V|T store doesn't make the juice so they can not change the flavor amounts added.

Because I make the juice to order I leave it open for the customer to add flavor and have a wide range of Nicotine PG/VG options. Mt Baker is another that allows you change the flavor to your liking.

Thanks for all the info guys. I do intend to do some shopping from Vaper Talk. Though I needed to know what my options were if, for instance, there was a flavor I was looking for I couldn't find here (like a sampler with chocolate flavors )

Also, I see that there's a Sweet Tooth sampler pack in the Vapor Talk shop. It has an option that says "What Strength?"...is that strength of flavor or nicotine?

I'm so indecisive. XD And I've been vaping Apple Strudel for a week and I'm bored to death with it. :P

We are always looking to improve our store even it it means the littlest changes, I noticed you mentioned "strength or flavor" It never really crossed my mind before but if you were confused by it, so are/will others. I'm going to change this text to "Nicotine Strength" to makes things clear for you and future customers :)

As for vendors, most on the board are legitimate and top notch, if they're not, the forum members pitchforks will come out faster than you can imagine. They're outed pretty quickly ;)

As for vendors, most on the board are legitimate and top notch, if they're not, the forum members pitchforks will come out faster than you can imagine. They're outed pretty quickly ;)

Yeah, we're a pretty vocal bunch if something isn't up to our standards. By the same token, we also sing praises pretty loudly when it's deserved... like the Vapor Talk store and Fadora Vapor for two that come to mind. :D

We are always looking to improve our store even it it means the littlest changes, I noticed you mentioned "strength or flavor" It never really crossed my mind before but if you were confused by it, so are/will others. I'm going to change this text to "Nicotine Strength" to makes things clear for you and future customers :)

Wow. That has got to be the fastest anything has ever been changed on a website (based on user comments) ever. :)

I haven't been here long, but I can tell you really run a great business here.