New Kanger Tech Aerotank Turbo

Just got notice from Kanger of this new tank.... Takes 2 Dual Coils. Holly CRAP!

gallery_1116_216_164179.png

The Kanger Aerotank Turbo has food grade steel and a durable Pyrex glass tank. The enormous tank holds 6.0 mL of e-liquid, so you can vape your favorite e-liquid longer. The Kanger Aerotank Turbo also has two dual coils for a more flavorful vape. The Kanger Aerotank turbo has an improved airflow valve to easily control the vape flow.

The Aerotank Giant includes:

Two dual coil

6.0 mL capacity

Large adjustable air valve

SUS304 grade steel

Adjustable battery connector

Approximately 30mm x 78mm circumference

Package contents:

1 x Kanger Aerotank Turbo (Pyrex tank, Airflow control, 510 base)

1 x 510 drip tip

2 x dual coil 1.8 ohm atomizer heads

the battery doesn't know the difference.

2x 1.6ohm dual coils

R1*R2/(R1+R2)= Resistance. so the battery will see this as 0.8 ohms.

If you are running a 3.2 Volt battery the power output at 3.2 volts would be P=EI

I = E/R so I would be 4Amperes. Power would be 4A * 3.2V = 12.8 Watts at 3.2 volts with that setup

EDIT: this is assuming the coils are in parallel. If they are in series it would change this equation significantly and probalby not work very well with standard batteries used in e ciggs

Edited by subnuclear

All true but it does make a difference when the battery is not capable of producing enough amps. That's one of two reasons you don't use ego style batteries for cloud chasing. each coil head is in parallel and those two heads are probably in parallel so that should bring it to .9 ohms. If that is correct no ego batteries that I'm aware of will work because they are protected from short circuits. A lot of vv devices wil not work for the same reason. They generally stop at 1.2 ohms. You need a battery that can produce enough watts and will allow .9 or under ohms. Good usage of ohms law though, it's actually pretty cool to know. I'm a journeyman electrician so Iv had to know ohms law.

I do wish they would just redesign the coil head to be a bit larger and better airflow. Though if this works out it could surpass the nautilus in vapor production

I think that is what they are intending is some competition for the Nautilus.

I agree. The reviews on the aero tank mega weren't the greatest so I guess they went back to the drawing board and came up with this monstrosity. I'd like to give it a shot.

i didnt see much on the mega, what were people saying? leaking? not enough vape? flavor?

curious...

I was about to go get it! either that one or the.... giant...

Edited by christov11

But standard batts won't fire below 1.3ohms so I don't know what they're thinking. .......?

It's a 30mm atomizer. That (sort of) suggests that it would best fit on a 26650 mechanical. But I'm sure there are tons of people who would love to stack a 30mm atty on a spinner. ;P

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines