Just Another Noob

Just try asking a simple question and you'll most likely get more "education" and information than you wanted. Lol. We have a great group of vapers who love to help. Also, read through the threads, there's so much interesting info there.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. :)

• 1 month later...

Welcome! Your daughter is a smart cookie... lol Hope we can help you. Please feel free to ask anything, no wrong things to ask. This place can make it enjoyable to vape for sure.

For some reason im not able to respond to messages today. Im not ignoring you. Just wanted you to know. Hopefully I get it straightened out soon.

For some reason im not able to respond to messages today. Im not ignoring you. Just wanted you to know. Hopefully I get it straightened out soon.

It's because you were naughty and you're being punished.

Just kidding. :lol: If you're still having problems, let us know and we'll look into it for you. :)

2291ad7be17b387b18567cfa66ed88cf.jpg

This is what it keeps saying. I tried logging out and back in it just keeps doing it. Would have sent private message but cant even send a new one.

This is a 3rd party App (Tapatalk) so we're limited on what we're able to do. If you open a support ticket I'll see if we can't figure something out.