Tank Fillin

My goodness B how do you keep up with what is in what tank?

Easy. My wife vapes one flavor and I vape another. We both are one flavor warriors lol.

All the T3S are and 3 of the KPT2-Aero Bases are filled with her EC Blends Peppermint 70pg-30vg 24mg and the other 3 KPt2-AeroBases and all 12 of my Davide Minis are filled with Endless Summer from Fuzion 18mg.

It's much easier to keep up with when you only have one or two flavors, lol

I was having issue keeping up with mine (two main flavors, one "occasional" flavor).

One thing that helped me was colored glass tanks, and the use of AeroBases on my KPT2s.

Two of the KPT3 minis were purchased with smoke glass for the same price as "clear", and I picked up smoke-glass tanks for a couple of my KPT2's, which are now used for one flavor, and the clear ones are used for another flavor. My "occasional" flavor is in a KPT2 with standard base, whereas the others all have AeroBases, so it makes it easy to visually spot which flavor is in which tank.

It also helps so I only have to fill tanks once a week. I fill my wifes for her so it is done right, no offense to her, but I cannot even get her to swab off her batteries before she plugs it in the charger. I have to clean the charger contacts about every couple weeks unless I can catch them before they get plugged in.

If you think that is a lot of tanks, you should see my Vision Spinner stockpile haha.

To each his own but I would get bored with just one juice all day much less all the time. I've got 8 tanks all filled with a different juice. I have to use different colored tanks and keep on a note pad what flavor is in what color tank. I know it seems like a lot of work but it is so worth it to me. I just converted over to EVOD tanks. I got 3 of the original EVODS because I have so many of those coils I need to use. Then I bought 5 of the EVOD 2 or EVOD glass with the double coils. I'm still having fun trying new stuff.

To each their own, I never switched around the style or brand of analogs. I have said many times I know a lot of people make a hobby out of it but for me it's simply a great way to never smoke tobacco again. My wife has not tried a new flavor except those I bought and gave away in over 9 months. For me it's simplicity.

you guys have problems getting your wives to vape? mine, for some reason is totally against. she says it cost more and im blowing out way too much "smoke" blah blah blah. any helpful hints?

I had no issue. It does cost more if you become a hobbyist with it. If you are like me and only vape to not smoke tobacco then it is a huge saver. It cost my wife and I close to $500 a month to smoke. I have about $600 in all my equipment and other than that I spend about $30 a month on coils and about $60 on liquid. Thats a huge savings in my book.

you guys have problems getting your wives to vape? mine, for some reason is totally against. she says it cost more and im blowing out way too much "smoke" blah blah blah. any helpful hints?

It's way cheaper if you are even moderate with your toys.

But then, it can be pretty expensive wheeling you around in a wheelchair with an oxygen bottle too.....sorry to be so blunt

no i totally agree. i think she is not looking at the big picture, she just sees me spending 150+ to start up. and thinks its more than analogs

I still have every battery in rotation I started with well over a year ago. I buy a new one every once in a while and have quite a collection of Vision Spinners and the tanks I prefer. There is a startup cost but that was recouped for me about the middle of month two and includes everything I have bought to date.

It can be expensive and technical or it can be inexpensive and simple, its anyone's choice. I chose the latter.

I still have every battery in rotation I started with well over a year ago. I buy a new one every once in a while and have quite a collection of Vision Spinners and the tanks I prefer. There is a startup cost but that was recouped for me about the middle of month two and includes everything I have bought to date.

It can be expensive and technical or it can be inexpensive and simple, its anyone's choice. I chose the latter.

Excellent point! You can vape inexpensively with start-up costs close to a carton of analogs (decent EVOD starter kit and some juice), and keep yourself going week to week for ~$10. Even if you go nuts like I did during the first month (batteries, tanks, juice, more tanks, , MVP, more juice... well you get the picture, lol), it's still cheaper than smoking once you hit the 3rd of 4th month.

I have four eGo batteries in rotation with my MVP, 14 main tanks, a handful of Ce4's for emergencies, and enough coils to keep me vaping for a year... without buying anything extra, aside from my e-juice expenditures!! I calculated up my expenses, compared to analog costs... and I was in the black by the end of month #2... yeah, it was only a few pennies, but I am saving tons now.... and as Bebop put it so eloquently... Saving/prolonging my life has an immeasurable cost/expense factor :)

Preferring Vision Spinners over Mods-APVs and KPT 2s and Davide Minis over the "newest bestest things" like Aspire and Dual Coil units helps the expenditures as well. I have batteries I paid $20 for that are still going strong 14 months later. The only batteries I have had "die" are a couple 650mah knockoff "bedazzled" ones my wife wanted lol.

I would agree with a lot of what has been said already. If your just looking to get off analogs the cost is minimal compared to analogs. It gets costly when you start buying mods, RDAs, RBAs, Wire ...etc. Basically like Bcarter said, Juice and coils are your main expense to keep vaping once you have your batteries and tanks. You can even save on that if you DIY your juice and rebuild your coils over time. That is a slippery slope because that is when you get hit by the RDA, RBA bug. ;)

Mines the opposite, she's not a smoker and she's vaping zero nic and only because I put my foot down (it really means she just hasn't felt like fighting it because we guys all know who runs things). I spent all this time convincing her that nicotine wasn't as bad for us as the mass media makes it sound, and now I'm trying to tell her why she shouldn't start vaping nicotine for a hobby. It's like convincing someone to drink the cool aid then fussing at them after they get a swig.

With smoking couples it almost has to come as a package deal. For me personally I would not have a problem being successful with my switch to vaping, however if she had kept smoking I doubt I could stand to sleep in the bed with her even as hot as she is (subtle brag) lol. I cannot stand the smell now, and am embarrassed that I smelled that way for so long.

Edited by bcartervol98

With smoking couples it almost has to come as a package deal. For me personally I would not have a problem being successful with my switch to vaping, however if she had kept smoking I doubt I could stand to sleep in the bed with her even as hot as she is (subtle brag) lol. I cannot stand the smell now, and am embarrassed that I smelled that way for so long.

I'm that way too, I went from not noticing to hyper sensitive. When they guy I used to take smoke breaks with walks in my office it almost knocks me down it's so strong. I'm with you totally about it having to be a couples thing. I'm an all or none kind of guy though.

Edited by charliestheman

i feel the same way, i quit analogs 2 months ago. and she still smokes. im so sensitive to the smell, i dont even like to kiss her anymore, hence the reason for me trying to get her to vape. i have spare e-gos at the house and quite a few tanks, so its not like she has to pay to start. she says that i "pressure" her too much, good news is that when i come home from work, i see that one will be put together and somewhere that she has been.its nice to know that she "closet" vapes, but i would like for her to share in the experience with me.