My first convert attempt

So my cousin has been trying to quit the stinkies for a while, cold turkey, chantix etc.... Failed everytime..... He's attempted twice since I started vapeing about 3 mos ago. I finaly convinced him to get a cheap evod starter kit and some liquid. Well, this afternoon will be his first vape experience! I realy hope he can stick with it. Fingers crossed he can finaly kick analogs! :yes

Congrats on getting him started!

I've got my original eGo 950mAh batteries and two fresh Ce4 cartomizers (and a couple juices I don't care for) all packaged up and ready to use... just in case one of my friends or family decide they want to give it a try. If it gets them off the analogs it will be money well gifted to them!

Vaping has been the first successful method of quitting analogs I've ever tried! Over two months now, and I've not craved an analog since the first few days! Honestly, vaping has also been the "cheapest" as well as the most effective!

• Patches made me "jumpy" and irritable... family said I was a "grizzly bear" all the time. First one in the morning made me feel "high", for about an hour, and late in the day, I was craving an analog big-time!
  • Chantix (very expensive option) made me SICK... Insomnia, nightmares (when I could sleep), and upper/lower GI problems compounded by "cotton-mouth". I lost 10lb on Chantix, but didn't stop smoking, lol. It took me a month to get back to "normal" after stopping Chantix. Just another example of the "cure" being worse than the disease....
  • Cold-turkey worked for about 3 days... but I couldn't stop the urge to strangle complete strangers :)
  • Cig-alikes... waste of money for about 10 good puffs, and the flavor offerings were horrible! I spent 2x as much on cig-alikes as I spent on actual analogs... and they were so poor at stopping the cravings, I still smoked analogs along with them (to get my flavor and nicotine).