RDA

landau37

Before buying any RDAs, get yourself a dedicated ohm meter. That's the most important piece of equipment you can get for building your own coils. Seriously.

You could end up blowing more than clouds if you don't test every build before using it. :)

Edited by Tameiki

Yeap defintely get an ohm meter, it's not just more accurate for me than using a multimeter but it's also MUCH easier to use. They run about $13-$15 online.

I bought mine from lightning vapes along with 300 Feet of Kanthal A1 coil wire and shipped to the house it was only about $30. sweet-vapes.com has one called the "omni-tester" that I really like for about $14 I believe, it's made by Smok or SmokTech and has some added features in it's feature set.

I bought a kayfun lite black edition v3 which is a clone/replica but has some design changes, and I'm really quite happy with the quality.

I'm going to purchase another one to convert to a dripper or have as a backup for a nano tank kit.

The Kayfun Lite really surprised me, I didn't expect it to be so beginner friendly. It's the RBA that people usually compare everything else against, and I assumed that if it worked as good as people talk about, their had to be a con so it was probably overly complicated. But an ohm meter, several inches of Kanthal A1 and a $3 bag of organic cotton balls will have you wrapping coils like a beast in no time. My kayfun is so easy to build and hits so hard with a single coil, i don't see myself doing anything but single coils anytime soon, which makes building it really easy.

http://www.custommodcreation.com/shop/288/black-edition-kayfun-v3

When it's bone dry the threads are just a touch rough but I'd say 9/10, and that's only like after it's been washed or soaked in alcohol, rinsed really well and air dried.

Landau, since you're new to the site and we haven't had a chance to get to know you, can you give us some idea as to what your vapeing experience has been? We do tend to stress the safety aspects of things alot, and especialy with new members since we don't have anything to go on. Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share more about what you need so we can help. Thanks