Ms. T's Bakery?

It is very sad. I have discovered a bit of a PG sensitivity, so anything over 50/50 makes me feel awful. Headache, nausea...just yuck.

Are you sure it's a sensitivity to PG? Since you're just starting out, it very well could be your body detoxing itself of all the other chemicals you were getting from analogs. It could also be that you're getting too much nic from too high a nic level in your juice or vaping too much. It could also be that you're not drinking enough water because vaping will dehydrate your body. Not coffee, tea, soda/pop, juice...just plain old water. :)

Tam-

I am about to blow your mind....I have never been a smoker! I actually started vaping because I like the social aspect of smoking with friends but I never could get used to a cigarette. And I have this theory about nicotine and cravings. So, genius that I am, I decided that if I vape very delicious, dessert like liquids with low nicotine, I should be able to kick my sweets cravings....RIGHT?!!? I mean, it is swimsuit season! So, no I don't know that it is a PG sensitivity for certain. Any time I try vaping a liquid over 50/50 I feel awful though. I didn't realize Velvet Vapors was 70/30 when I ordered it and I couldn't understand why I felt so sick when it finally got here and I tried it until I did some investigating.

Compenstine-thank you for the link! I can't be a noob...EWWWW! Must...learn...algebra!!!

Mtdobies - we will just be best algebra buddies and learn togetha!!

PG is in a lot of foods and even tooth paste. Most find about it long before they Vape, but it could be with the concentration of it in the e-liquid that it may cause an issue. Having said that, You say you didn't smoke so, it could very be the nicotine as your body has not been exposed to it like a smoker would be. I would go with a 0 nic juice and see if the same thing happens..

Compenstine-

I considered that it could be the nicotine but I am using the smallest amount at 3mg. Also, it doesn't happen with all juices. I can vape stuff from VapeDudes and Space Jam with no problem at all. I have some 30/70 VG with 3mg nicotine coming and I am eager to see how that goes. If it is unsuccessful, I will be trying 0 nic.

If your using the nic to get some of the stimulating affects, it doesn't happen the way your looking at it.

You'll get physically dependant on the nic (probably the sic feeling)

and when you stop, you'll gain weight defeating your purpose on that point.

Go zero nic, there is no reason why you should force your body to become addicted to nicotine. In all honesty I have troubles with folks vaping that have never been smokers. Social aspect?? What you just think it looks cool? What happens in ten years when hey find out this wasn't the smartest thing to ingest in your body? SMOKERS know it is better for us than analogs, but picking up the habit for fun is STUPID....

I had slow shipping from them as well. It did eventually make it to my mailbox though! I just did my first order today with miami valley vapors, anyone has shipping experience with them?

Aquatroy-

I don't know you and I am going to assume you didn't bother to reread your post before putting it out there...because it is very rude.

I am a 34 year old adult and I certainly did not start vaping because I thought it looked cool. Social aspect was referring to my husband and most of our friends smoking. When they go outside to have a cigarette, I am usually the only one left sitting by myself and when we are in a public place, I am uncomfortable with it. While I certainly do not have to smoke to go outdoors with them while they do, if I choose to vape instead....well, what is YOUR problem with that? For you to insinuate that I am forcing my body to become addicted to something AND calling me stupid? Completely out of line. If I understand the proponents of e-cigarettes correctly, nicotine in this form is no more harmful to my body that my regular cup of coffee or glass of tea. Am I a moron for my morning cup of joe? Would you like to explain what an idiot I am for having a soda with my burger? I mean, my post personally offends you to the point of name calling and offensive comments towards me?

To everyone who liked his rude post, I guess I must have misunderstood your original intent...everyone has been so friendly and helpful until now.

I could be rude right back and point out that I am not the STUPID one who ever got addicted to cigarettes in the first place, since it is pretty widely known how detrimental they are to your health, but what will that solve? In the end, you are entitled to your opinion. I just can't understand why you must be so rude about it.

Nicotine is adictive, just like caffine. While nicotine may not be "more" harmful, it's no reason to start usening it just because you feel left out! As a former smoker, I aknowledge vapeing as a much safer alternative to analogs! You can choose to do as you wish, for whatever reasons they may be..... If you are comfortable whith what you do, then so be it. Just know that you may find oposite opinions as you go.

Differing opinions are not a problem. The world would be a very boring place if we all thought the same. However, rudeness isn't necessary. There is a much more courteous way of communicating.

Jeff, I agree and thank you. Since when did smokers have sole rights to vaping?

I think some people feel non smokers becoming addicted to nicotine (arguably more addictive than cocaine) hurt the cause to keep vaping legal and only sensibly regulated.

I however support your choice as an adult. I choose to drink alcohol knowing it is detrimental same with other things. It is understandable for someone who kicked a 20 year habit drops tobacco and is working their way to 0 nic to take a tough love approach.

For me to each their own and everyone (for now) has the right to choose to vape or not vape. Just be aware in no time you will be addicted to nicotine and will be the rest of your life like us former smokers that were stupid enough to start because it was cool.

I have no plans to ever drop nicotine levels from 18 and occasionally 24mg. That's my journey and you have yours. We all do. Nicotine in and of itself is relatively harmless and very much like caffeine. I am addicted to both lol.

Also I understand when vapers say they "quit smoking" because we switched to a safer alternative. I have a different take. Quitting and staying quit cold turkey is one of the hardest things one can do. I do not think you can compare the switch to vaping with that accomplishment.

I do, about 3,000 chemical differences.

Smoking, taste and habit.

Breathing changes, blood pressure, cholesterol..

I'm aware going from My 6-12 mg of nicotine to surprise 18 put my head in a spin literally, so I worry.

My last puff off analog after a month of no smoking I could feel vasoconstriction.

I was concerned about nic as I said, but choice to vape is yours an yours alone.

Hence, safer alternative! I know what it's done for me, can't speek for others. The beauty of all this is that we have the ability to make our own choices. Good, or bad. No matter the vice, it's on us to do as we choose. But let's not kid ourselves that if we do things others in our lives don't like, we will here it! If its not freinds or family, it can be in a venue like this. Everyones choices lend to the opinions they have about things..