Ms. T's Bakery?

I am fairly new to all this...and I am not sure what to think of my experience so far.

I placed an order with Ms. T's Bakery on April 3rd and as of this moment, I have not received my order. The site says 10-18 business days but we are well beyond that point. I cannot get a response from the company by email. I am so disappointed. I have read great reviews about their products but geesh...how long should someone expect to reasonably wait?!

I love the dessert/sweet flavors. If I ever get the order I placed, I will definitely review it here. Otherwise, anyone have any suggestions?

Autumn

In their FAQs, they state:

There is typically a 4 to 8 BUSINESS days between the date most orders are placed, and the day they ship. THIS TIME MAY INCREASE depending on current total amount of orders, availability of items within your order, or other factors.

and

You can check your order under "My Account" on the website, and it will show you the correct status. Calling or emailing for updates on your order will only give you the same information that is available to you on the website.

http://www.mstsbakery.com/pages/FAQ.html#howlong

Have you checked to see that your email address is correct in your account? How long have you been waiting on this?

When I set up my site I was told by my card processor that 7 days is the max for wait days on orders, 10-18 days is not reasonable. I would contact my CCard company or bank and make a request for a refund. It has been 30 days and I'm sure they will do that. If you went through PayPal start a complaint now.

Tam,

In my original message I stated that I ordered on April 3rd. I understand that time may increase due to current total amount of orders but over a month is ridiculous, in my opinion. I just don't know if this is typical for this company. I won't be ordering from them again unless the juice is so out of this world that I can't help it ;)

So, for the bakery type flavors...best option? I am going to order Custard's Last Stand. I tried Velvet Vapors and all of their flavors were awful...and I tried 5! Tirimasu was the worst....tastes exactly like burnt popcorn. So disappointed. I like thick and creamy and SWEET! I would love some delicious fruity recommendations as well.

I would go bananas waiting a whole month for vapemail.

Have you checked out Giantvapes? The best selection of a wide range of juice makers.

I'm more of a cream based vaper and I hope to start a review today of 3 flavors from ITCvapers which sound very promising. But a full review may take a week due too steeping time.

I also can't put Five Pawns GrandMaster down and just ordered another bottle which is kinda dumb imo paying almost $1 a ml.

But it's soo good I can't help myself.

I appear to not have read all of your first post carefully and missed that. Sorry! Yes, that's a long time to wait. Comp gave some very good advice.

Many people on this forum love CLS, me included. What you like will be entirely up to you since taste is so subjective but my favorite vendors are:

Fadora Vapors (This is Compenstine's company)

EC Blends

Vape Dudes

Five Pawns

You might take a look at other reviews here regarding suppliers to see what's popular with our members here. Personally, I'm stuck on Fadora's watermelon (best I've tried out of a dozen or so), apple spice, mellow spice, apple cider...he even has an authentic tasting buttered popcorn flavor that tastes just like it (to me and many others). :)

If juices aren't sweet enough for you, why not buy a bottle of sweetener from places like ecigexpress.com and add to your taste? That's what I do. :)

I have been looking through reviews and popular options. I love VapeDudes but I am having issues with their website! They changed it recently and now I can't log into my account....and I haven't heard back from them on how to address the issue.

I will go check out Fadora and Five Pawns. I have to get Custards Last Stand from Nicoticket tonight!

I've heard previous complaints about Ms Ts before...red flag for everyone..now about that five pawns.....there is a support group for 5P junkies on the first Friday of every month...so intoxicating...I am addicted to two flavors almost three...lim in trouble and need help ...

And Fadora...for a little new guy...is fraking amazing...clean and crisp...i am enjoying flavors from him i wouldnt even try from somewhere else..like his clove...wow!

I wish he would be big enough to sell in the store...and I'm sure it's gonna even get better with time.. But he looks steeped enough !

Edited by Aquatroy

Oh my, I have been on a spending spree...this is worrisome, to say the least. I can't even remember all the things I ordered. I think I am most excited about the Mang-ri-la from Alice in Vape Land!

It is so hard to decide what to try. Too many options!!

It is very sad. I have discovered a bit of a PG sensitivity, so anything over 50/50 makes me feel awful. Headache, nausea...just yuck.

I spend entirely too much time trying to figure out exactly what everyone is talking about with these different tanks and mods and coils and such! Good grief, you all speak a completely different language! There are so many abbreviations that I can't figure it out! At this point, I am pretty sure that I need a chart so I can keep straight which juice to vape in which tank at what voltage...LOL.

Anyone want to help me with my chart?!!?