Los Angeles Ban

3Rutez

There are two places that regardless of the situation I would never choose to live. California and New York. Just could not deal with the Nanny State Mentality. Whether it be smoking or vaping, banning it outdoors in open air areas is the epitome of being ridiculous.

And its not just the super progressive states. I never thought Tennessee would enact a smoking ban that also encompassed outdoor venues but they did. As of right now in Tennessee however there is a law in the works that would make a law declaring that E-Cigs are NOT considered tobacco products nor should they be regulated as such.

• 1 month later...

I blame it on Blu ecig marketing blitz last year or so. Big tobacco companies are not allowed to advertise., and since it is owned by one, I suppose that's where they decided to regulate the entire vaping industry too.

I agree... I would never live in NY or CA... and I'm not really a fan of any of the nanny-states on the East or West coast... (or upper IL)

I think what bothers me more than anything is the stupidity and arrogance of the "council" to set regulations on something they are not experts on, nor do they have any hard, empirical evidence to prove / support their actions. This is the number one problem with our politicians... STOP TRYING TO BE MY MOMMY!

And if I hear one more time... "for the kids"... I may have to go back to strangling hookers :)