Question for Drippers

I've gotten down to where my cotton dries up (before a dry hit), and I grab the wrong juice and redrip it. Lol.

This has been met with mixed results. If I redrip and it was one of your juices Comp, I don't get ANY underlying flavors. Which is good!

But I've had a couple times where I was sitting in the seat at night and grabbed the wrong juice. Uggg

I overlap, usually it only tastes odd or mixed for about 2 maybe 3 puffs. Thats the advantage of dripping, you can switch flavors on the fly with very little taste effect. The most shocking part is when it is on accident, cause then its a shock, because you are expecting one taste or flavor but get something totally different.

I guess you could call me purest LOL I will do it if I'm searching for a new flavor combo though. Or if the two flavors are a good match. Like say having Bacon in the dripper then switch to watermelon... That I would rewick. LOL

Really!? I just threw up a lil in my mouth..... lol

Mmmmmmm bacon. I just ran out today. Lol rsst tank of bacon grease from a local shop. I'm still looking for some chicken n waffles.

I try not to overlap my flavors when dripping it screws with me.

Still haven't found the chicken flavoring yet. Have the Waffle and ordered some maple syrup flavor... I have not forgot ;)

• 2 months later...

Do you ever "overlap" juices when dripping? What were your results, good or bad?

I was dripping gambit by five pawns one day, put Apollo strawberry on top of that, then threw unicorns milk on top of that. After all was said and done that day I took 3 ml of gambit, 1 ml of strawberry and 2 ml of unicorns milk. Topped with vg and added vanilla. My new all day vape juice.

• 3 weeks later...

it depends on the liquid im using. there are flavors that are stronger and more dominant that linger (stuff with cinnamon or peppermint in my case) that if im using and wanting to switch to something like milk and honey ill rewick. but if im vaping gambit and decide i want to go to custard, ill just overlap. it depends on the profile of the flavors and their compatibility i suppose.

• 4 months later...

I switch juices throughout the day.so yes I definitely overlap juices.doesn't bother me.I will be vaping a 6mg sweet strawberry one minute,and wanting to up my nicotine fix so I'll switch to 12mg banana moon pie.I do it everyday