Doomed forums? LoL

3Rutez

Its the blakent generalization that shows what she thinks about vaping and us as vapers. Its a psuedo-intellectual way to tack on a negative connotation. Its easy to do behind the comfort of a keyboard. Just interacting with a lot of the people here on VT, I'm enthused about what I see as far as diversity of occupation, lifestyle, and thought!

We're only nerds to people like her because we've taken the time to educate ourselves on a "healthier" alternative. The biggest difference between us and people like her, is that, we've taught ourselves HOW to think, and she's only ever been taught WHAT to think.

Her insulting vulgar form of writing dismisses any chance of her opinion/ thoughts being credible or lucid, she really impressed me by golly!

Don't sugar coat it like that, tell us how you really feel! Lol. :D

It gives me an intense feeling of pride and joy to know that something I've said can make a person laugh! I don't think of myself as having much of a sense of humor, but my wife says thats why I'm funny.

I said something (not sure what), this w/e, that had her spewing her beer all over the garage floor.

Glad I could brighten the mood! :D

nerd

nərd/Submit

nouninformal

noun: nerd; plural noun: nerds; noun: nurd; plural noun: nurds

a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious.

"one of those nerds who never asked a girl to dance"

synonyms: bore; More

a single-minded expert in a particular technical field.

"a computer nerd"

Origin

1950s: of unknown origin.

Yup I think vape nerd fits its goes pretty well with the other names I get called like computer nerd and scifi nerd

• 1 month later...

VICE: The Armpit of the Internet: E-Cigarette Forums Are Booming, but Theyre Doomed. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw4ta0oxo

Just an article I came across on my phone's "newsstand".

This article seems very informative so thanks for sharing this kind of information.This article is very helpful for me so gain thanks and keep further posting.