Where I Am and where I'm Headed

Isn't that sad?

Send me a picture? Please.

There's a big move here to put bully breeds into service, and since they're so devoted to their people they're doing amazing.

Its great to be greeted by a blue nose pit, therapy/service dog at our hospital, he's a good boy and so beautiful.

There's no breed legislation here, but we still get hassled regardless.

Glad I'm in a state that's still fairly free of control.

Morning Josh! We hijacked your thread, or well I did.

Having fun vaping w your trainee?

No prob with the hijack. I'll continue to update.

As far as fun... Yep! He's new to vaping as well as trucking. He was amazed at my juice collection that I keep with me! He's a menthol smoker and I only have 1 juice with menthol in it, so I'm gonna have him try it and see if he likes it.

He enjoys the smells when I'm vapin on anthying from Fadora. Lol

Did you guide him in the right direction as far as a device Josh or did he already have one? That was the most difficult part of starting up for me. Finding a devise that i really liked.My GF too she started with an EVOD kit and she didn't like the vape and ended up on analogs when i wasn't around. We went on vacation and thank god as always i took more then one device with me because she stole my VTR the whole trip lol. I ended up going on yelp and finding a brick and mortar. I took a trip and bought her an MVP now she absolutely loves it and hasn't touched an analog since

He's currently using a fixed voltage ego style batt and ce-4's. I loaned him my vision spinner and an iclear 30. Gave him a tankful of Five Pawn's Bowdens Mate. He's in heaven! Gonna guide him slowly up the ladder. He's in training, so his funds are limited.

Oh nice he really lucked out on a good trainer... its a definite good step in the right direction with the spinner and the clear 30.

I think the MVP is a fantastic beginning device.... It performs amazing I used it for a long time before I got into higher devices....I don't mind the IClear 30 I don't know about the kp2 with the aero base... I wasn't a big fan of it without it on there

I still use my mvp from time to time even though I've hopped on the mech bandwagon. I mainly use it where I don't wanna attract any attention

Ohh yea I don't really take my Nemesis with me if I'm going somewhere real populated with non vapors... Like work lol.... Iv been using the VTR a lot

I think the spinner, or any entry level vv device is a great way to start! It lets you get a feel for what you may like... If you find you need more, then you know what more meens! IMO, at 4+ volts you are either happy, or want to take the next step. Props to you josh for giving him a way to experience the best way to vape for him!!!