Where I Am and where I'm Headed

I'm shootin for early Aug. My daughters are flying in for the summer and fly back July 25th. So, I'm hoping to get out there within 1or 2 weeks after that. I'll be needing the w/e out there to unwind from estrogen overload. Lol!

Is that a good time for you and the rest of the "Colorado Gang"?

I'm shootin for early Aug. My daughters are flying in for the summer and fly back July 25th. So, I'm hoping to get out there within 1or 2 weeks after that. I'll be needing the w/e out there to unwind from estrogen overload. Lol!

Is that a good time for you and the rest of the "Colorado Gang"?

Once you get a firm date I'll be able to check my calendar but it should be fine for me. :)

Once you get a firm date I'll be able to check my calendar but it should be fine for me. :)

The only problem, I can give you a firm date, but I won't know that my company will get me out there till the wednesday before. I'll put in my request with them to be out there the weekend of August 8th.

Do you ever come east? Maryland/DC/VA area?

I usually only get out that way when I get out to NC to see my daughters. Next time I'm out that way and I'm laid over for the night, I'll PM ya. Would love to meet you and your husband!

I usually only get out that way when I get out to NC to see my daughters. Next time I'm out that way and I'm laid over for the night, I'll PM ya. Would love to meet you and your husband!

What part of NC? We go to the Hickory area in NC quite often :)

Ahh....Camp Lejeune. A place of many fond memories. I need to visit there sometime again.

Its still a crap-hole. I hate driving my big-rig thru there. 50,000 marines from 50 different states and they all drive like *** holes.

I never realized the congestion before I started trucking, but now... Its maddening. When I go see my daughters, I'm more stressed out from the traffic in Jacksonville, NC than when I drive thru Chicago, Dallas, or Houston