Where I Am and where I'm Headed

Teni can't stand a well-made bed. Within minutes of us making the bed and going into another room she gets under the covers and roots around all over. It looks like we had a really good time in bed when it was one little dog. What's amazing is she does this to a California King sized bed. Lol.

Funny how when the conversation turns to our fuzzy kids it totally derails a thread. :D

They're being covert, lol.

Playing possum ... I have a long list of excuses for mine....

when my female was due to deliver.. she was so huge and so uncomfortable the night before I gave in to her needing more room & slept on the floor, ya they're spoiled.

But she had 15 puppies the next morning.. I woke up to her head hanging over the bed as if to say what are you doing down there????

Oh your so right Tam anytime the dogs get mentioned everything else goes out the window lol ... My dog is the biggest blanket hog ever first off he takes the whole damn queen bed and leaves me in the corner lol..... Then he rolls around like a pig in mud and pulls the blankets off me lol.... Still love him tho

Ohhh yea I know that feeling... Mine will just push his way under the covers .... And then the long process of getting comfortable begins lmao he's not the most graceful lmao he roots his spot does his 360's then throws his whole 70lbs on the bed till he gets it right lol

Edited by Nico5point0

They are great dogs both breeds, I was supposed to go to rocky mountain disability foundation w my female and couldn't they warned me dobies are not welcome anywhere in Denver city limits even in service ... pissed me off!

Bully breeds my rear