Where I Am and where I'm Headed

I've seen this thread a few time but just finally decided to check it out, pretty interesting, as a dispatcher myself and coming from a family of truck drivers. Hope you get home soon and get to spend some time with your wife, my wife and I work opposite shifts and I sometimes feel like a OTR, since the only time we see each other is on Saturdays and Sundays, I even feel bad at times for taking time away from her and making time for my hobbies but she's very understanding and I encourage her to go an do things with her friends as well.

Edited by Rcam1977

It doesn't seem so, its hard to take totally apart here, but its done this before, its gurgling too and I forgot the nova, I'll be checking the post office on the way home though I want my new toy really bad now! Saw 5 other vapors only one woman, but most the people huddled by the gates smoking were women not a good sign. Glad I wasn't one this year. I was the stinky one lmao

Here's to your "Adventures in on-the-road vaping" or "How I tried every vapor related shop in my travels." Looking for vapor stores every time you stop might make having to stay over somewhere a bit more pleasant. :)